I've been very slack updating this
My challenge for week 9 was the same, to be in bed by 10pm and to listen to my hypnosis tapes each day. Most days I did acheive this, but a couple of days did slip back to about 10:15 - 10:30pm. I am still going to aim fr 10pm at the latest, 9pm would be ideal, bt it never seems to happen Week 10 challenge
Ok, all of my tempting foods are secured and neatly arranged on the top shelf of my pantry. The contents at this stage are...
- Protein powder (I have two giant containers, 2.2kg each, that I got on a pretty good special!)
- Almonds (unopened packet)
- Brazil nuts (in a jar)
- A small quantity of Bran Plus
- Protein crunch (about 2 servings remaining)
- The last 2 of my $1.60 Slim Secrets Rev Up bars
- An unopened box of FibreX cereal and half a jar of almond meal.
- 5 peanut and sesame bars
- a packet of doritos (not mine, saving for friends' visits
The challenge is that if I absolutely have to get up onto the top shelf to nibble on the contents, I will record everything eaten on a piece of paper that will be located up there. In a weeks time, I'll post what's written on the paper in this thread!
It will be a short post
Determined to not embarass myself hahahahaha!!