It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Kim's Weekly Challenges

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Kim's Weekly Challenges

Postby Kimmie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Thanks shel! Yeah I'm ok, just a whinge bag. I don't like pain too much... :lol:
Kimmie

Postby shelbel » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:06 am

Thats fair enough i say! I just thought of something food wise that helped me through wisdom teeth and tongue piercings, bread without the crusts, all broken up and soaked in pumpkin or tomato soup, very filling and you can just swallow it! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby big_love » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:38 am

lol the tounge piercing diet...isn't is great....Its like you all of a sudden can't remember how to eat...and when you try it canes! I tried a noodle about an hour after I had mine pierced and couldn't even eat that! And ow to the wisdom teeth! I only had one out, but luckily for me, the pain of having it in my mouth was greater than getting it taken out! Hope you feel better :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby ali76 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Hey Kim!

First of all - your pics are hot!!!

Bummer about the wisdom teeth...ouch! I had all 4 out and was out of action for 2 weeks...yuck. Hope you're feeling better soon - and GOOD LUCK with the new job!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Kimmie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:10 pm

Thanks, ali! I'm much much better now. I can eat solid foods so long as there's no heavy duty chewing, and I'm finally off pain killers. Sorry to hear your recovery wasn't as swift -- I've been hearing lots of horror stories, so I'm counting my blessings!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, too. You'll make my head swell! :P

I was managing soup soaked toast by about day three, but I found my saving grace was scrambled eggs! Absolute heaven! (And high in protein) :)
Kimmie

Postby Kimmie » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:12 pm

*sheepish looks* Uhmm.... so not that I want to dish up excuses, but this week was hard for me to a) fulfill my challenges and b) keep track of everything!

I tried my first pump class since getting the teeth out on Monday, but after the warm up, it was evident that it was still too soon. I felt woozy from lingering effects of the general, and every time I leaned forward the blood rushing to my head/jaw was agony... I was feeling pretty good by about Thursday, but since this week was my first week working full time EVER (*yay me!*), I had trouble reading/posting to forums, filling out my food diary, etc etc. Oh well...

Water: 7/7 (I get through three bottles of water at work a day easily, now. I guess this is some measure of success from this challenge...)
Picking: ?/7 (I have no idea... I think picking was pretty bad this week, and really I have no excuse for it :oops:)
Exercises: 1/7 (If you can count that pitiful attempt at pump on Monday lol)
Curfew: ?/7 (I think I did OK, but I'm not sure. Definitely didn't have any late night meals/snacks/treats, but again I had no reason not to keep tabs on this!)

So, again I'm not going to add a new challenge this week, instead I am going to give these 4 challenges a proper shot this week. No excuses -- I can do it! :)
Kimmie

Postby ali76 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm so glad you're feeling better - naughty girl for pushing too hard too fast at the gym! You need to give yourself a break! :P

Don't worry about last week - you'll be better than ever this week...!!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Previous

Return to Challenges