It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Free Newsletter

5 week Planning Conference Challenge

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

5 week Planning Conference Challenge

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Code: Select all
Hi Guys,
I have a work planning conference that I need to attend at the end of April - and I just thought I could use this as additional motivation to keep me on the straight and narrow!  Now, I want to make this worth my while, would be great if the weight loss could be noticeable.  I'm thinking I'd like to weigh 95kg by April 27 - that's gotta be a size down surely!  Current weight 102.8kg, so this is a big ask in 5 weeks (but still, have to set a "stretch goal" - corporate w*nker speak - just getting in practice for the conference  :mrgreen: )

7.8kg in 5 weeks  :shock:  - Can she do it???????
Sharon
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wG1T5nI/]
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Re: 5 week Planning Conference Challenge

Postby jilliansmyhero » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:17 pm

hey, im here to join, i dont come on that much but am hoping to get out of the 90's down to 88kgs so id like to lose 4.2kgs in that time, hope u will have me??? :D
jilliansmyhero

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:29 pm

JMI, only too delighted to have you join! By the by - must have had a brain explosion last night :oops: - target date is 27 MAY, not April! I know that 7.8kg in 5 weeks is a big ask - 7.8kg in 3 days is just ridiculous! :roll:
Sharon
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:30 pm

OK, official start day for challenge.

starting weight 102.8kg

no loss since last week, not a good start :evil:

Hey, Jilliansmyhero, where aaaaare you? Shall we make weigh in day Sundays?
Sharon
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby jilliansmyhero » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:53 pm

yeah no change for my weight grr, just got given a older treadmill, though its manual it will be ok until hubby buys me a newer one. i weigh ins on friday as the wk/ends are usually not so kind to me with all that yummy food that comes out only on wk/ends. hows everything going?
jilliansmyhero

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 pm

I know how you feel girlfriend!! And, knowing that I will definitely use Friday weigh in's as an excuse to blow out over the weekend, I changed it to Saturday, then to Sunday :D :D - Sunday seems to be working for me, because while I still might lose the plot a bit on Sunday, Monday morning always feels like I have to get back on track.

So, we both didn't lose this week. At least we didn't gain! We are the queens of the plateau :D Race you to a 1.5kg loss this week???
Sharon
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby jilliansmyhero » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm

deal ive gotta get into the 80's again LIKE that was meant to be hmmm how many months ago grrr, but im ready so lets do this.
jilliansmyhero

Postby jilliansmyhero » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:19 am

so hows everything going? me well ive printed out my sheet with 84days on it, and ive printed out what exercise i want to do each day so hubby can kick me up the butt to make sure i did it each day. so far everything is going to plan.
jilliansmyhero

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Thu May 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Great idea! I've jumped on the treadmill 3 times so far this week (but not yet today :oops: and it's 10.30pm and I'm tired - excuses, excuses, excuses.....) Maybe if I had a tick sheet?? I could always get my kids on my back - they can nag me for a change :D

My eating's been all over the place this week. Was going pretty well, but lost it big time today! Hubby picked up my daughter from work (at 9.00pm!) and brought home KFC - I wasn't going to have any BUT... 2 crispy strips and chips later :roll: (and now I'm feeling disgusted with myself, so thought I'd better get on the forum for a bit of motivation - probably should have done this before eating the KFC.)

You sound like you're going great guns JMH! Keep up the good work - and feel free to give me that kick up the butt!
Sharon
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Postby jilliansmyhero » Sat May 03, 2008 11:11 pm

hey hows everything going? i sent u a kick up the bum, did u get it? hehe. well my eating went down today :( hides in shame but will get up early tommorow and get on the treadmill and use my weights and do a mini circuit. hope ur wk/end is going well.
jilliansmyhero

Return to Challenges