It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Free Newsletter

Help I'm stress eating!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Help I'm stress eating!

Postby Mummy84 » Fri May 02, 2008 10:56 pm

hey guys.. need some words of encouragement. my husband and i are very close to divorce and im being put under alot of stress and i am turning to eating. im stressed about everything.. we have a 5 month old some so it makes it even harder.. i was doing so well and now i dont know how to make myself stop eating for comfort.. please help! anyone who went thru the same thing please give me some advice!!!
Maz
Mummy84

Re: Help I'm stress eating!

Postby kellyanna87 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 pm

This will help you with the eating and to get in a great figure for ur hubby ;) or just for yourself :) Go to http://www.mums2fitness.com
It will change your life!
kellyanna87

Postby JWilson » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your difficulty. I haven't gone through that exact situation. Especially with a child involved.

Are you getting any exercise? Just going for a walk or a jog(just getting out somewhere and being active - even gardening) helps to relieve a lot of stress.

Let us know how you go.

Jenny.
JWilson

Postby SarahC » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:06 am

Same here, I haven't been through anything like that. But the excercise does sound like a great idea - lots of walks!!

If you feel up to it, have a look around on ebay or google for Tony Robbins Relationship Mastery. I haven't checked it out myself, but I have been to his seminars and seen him turn couples who are on to the brink of divorce into the most loving couples I've seen (in fact I think most of them make an early exit from the seminar and head back to their hotel rooms :wink: :mrgreen: ).
SarahC

Postby carinna » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 am

It's so hard to go through a tough time in your life without turning to food, when you're a comfort eater (I know, because I am the same way). What I try to do is exercise if/when I have free time, so that I can't reach for the potato chips. I also got rid of all junk food from my house, and only have healthy choices. That way if I do cave and have a snack, I don't have to feel guilty, and there aren't any extra pounds to bite me in the behind. Right now I'm taking hoodia to help suppress my appetite, and it's worked wonders for me (and my boyfriend). You have to be really careful if you choose to use it, because there are a lot of products out there that are not real.

Just try to be concious of it. But we're all human, and you're certainly not alone. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time in your life. :|
*Check out my BEFORE and AFTER pics*:
http://www.carinna.wordpress.com
**Comments are always welcome!**
carinna

Return to Challenges