It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 pm

Free Newsletter

60 DAY BLITZ

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 60 DAY BLITZ

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:50 pm

wilmawalrus wrote: part of this challenge was to NOT beat myself up!

I'm planning to do some exercise this afternoon after I drop the kids at my mother-in-law's - onward and upward!!

I'm not giving up!!!!!!!!

i like this attitude - keep it up & its good u didn't gain.
YOU CAN DO IT!
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:52 pm

day 7 i had a little slip up - the important thing is: i have picked up as if nothing went wrong. Continued with my healthy eating & exercise today!
See Strawberry you can do it! YES I CAN! lol.
GO TEAM BLITZ :mrgreen:
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 pm

day 8 went off without a bleep. :)
ate well & exercised.
Keep going everyone!
GO TEAM BLITZ :mrgreen:
Strawberry

Postby Indi3 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Well done for staying on track even with the 'glitch'.. thats the main thing.. getting back on it.. Your doing great

I think i want to join the 60 day blitz too.. but not till after my birthday.. my mother is coming to stay for 4 days and although i will be sticking to the 'lifestyle' approach i dont want to begin a 'thing' while she's here.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcTlU53/]
[img]

One day at a time.
Focused
Fit
Balanced
Indi3

Postby Indi3 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 pm

Sorry.. didnt mean to disregard everyone else.. just saw Strawberry's posts on the page.. your all doing great and hope to join you guys next week (a bit late i know, hope thats okay?) :oops: :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcTlU53/]
[img]

One day at a time.
Focused
Fit
Balanced
Indi3

Postby lng86 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:28 am

Haha not a problem!

Anyone can join in at any time! So - you are more than welcome.

GO TEAM BLITZ!

How's everyone else going?!?!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 am

Indi u should join in now! This is a no pressure approach. :wink: Its not starting a new thing, well 4 me anyway - its about making things a habit. You can work around your birthday and your mother coming. Remember you can eat what u like just in moderation & portion control. Make those 4 days something 2 work at like not going overboard with food & drink. Diet rules out the window! This is not about starting a new 'thing' so get in now Indi!! :P tomorrow never comes...
Strawberry

Postby sassi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 am

update...

achievements:
:arrow: so far i have been conscious of being far kinder to myself - i'm not allowing myself to be too negative. a friend posted pics on fb yesterday of her going away drinks and (in those pics where i'm not actually being completely silly :oops: ) while i still think i look massive, i'm not allowing it to play on my mind. i think the photos highlight my eyes & my super long eyelashes & they look really nice. the pics also show my young (immature hehe) attitude towards life and i don't think i look my age :)
:arrow: i've been concentrating on eating things that are of benefit to my body - i made a packet rice thingy for my lunch yesterday but instead of just eating that (whoa on the carbs!), i ate a smaller portion but added tofu to bump up my protein.
:arrow: i'm back on the exercise bandwagon! last night i did 30 mins on the ex bike & i did 20 mins of yoga when i woke up yesterday morning.

what i need to work on:
i haven't been writing in my journal. i will start this today. positive affirmation is extremely important for me at the moment.
sassi

Postby wilmawalrus » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, didn't end up exercising yesterday, due to the fact that the kids didn't go to my mother-in-law's after all (she was a bit stressed), and it was FREEZING and too cold to take kids with colds for a walk with the dog.

Anyway, weekend is here, and I've been good food-wise today, some exercise tomorrow and Sunday, and see what next week brings.

NOT stressing about food is important to me at the moment, with other stresses around - and I'm managing that, at least.

Glad everyone else seems to be going very well!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa x

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby Cac33 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Cac33 wrote:Ok I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo.

Ok I pledge to loose weight consistanly & also to make time for exercise everyday even if it is just a 10 min walk if I'm super busy.

Hows everyone going on their first day??

Come on we can blitz this!!!!

Well not doing so well on this blitz but am going to try harder to make it happen.

:arrow: Loosing weigh consistantly - well don't think that is happening with all the bad food choices with moving. Will have a look on the weekend to check out the figures on the scales.

:arrow: Exercise daily - well cleaning & moving the last week counts as exercise & went for a run today

Will strive to do better.
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:16 pm

sassi wrote:update...

achievements:
:arrow: so far i have been conscious of being far kinder to myself - i'm not allowing myself to be too negative. a friend posted pics on fb yesterday of her going away drinks and (in those pics where i'm not actually being completely silly :oops: ) while i still think i look massive, i'm not allowing it to play on my mind. i think the photos highlight my eyes & my super long eyelashes & they look really nice. the pics also show my young (immature hehe) attitude towards life and i don't think i look my age :)
:arrow: i've been concentrating on eating things that are of benefit to my body - i made a packet rice thingy for my lunch yesterday but instead of just eating that (whoa on the carbs!), i ate a smaller portion but added tofu to bump up my protein.
:arrow: i'm back on the exercise bandwagon! last night i did 30 mins on the ex bike & i did 20 mins of yoga when i woke up yesterday morning.

what i need to work on:
i haven't been writing in my journal. i will start this today. positive affirmation is extremely important for me at the moment.

great attitude!
you are going 2 do well!!
i'm reading a book called: Beyond Chocolate: how 2 stop yo-yo dieting & lose weight 4 good by Sophie Boss. Its a great book! this para reflects what u just wrote
success, happiness, stability- none of these can b achieved through body size- the size of ur body doesn't determine the size of ur life. it never has it never will. and yet many of us live as though the 2 r dependent on each other. true confidence & self esteem dont' come from anything as ephemeral as our appearance. confidence & self esteem come from learning 2 like ourselves & love ourselves whatever packaging we come in.
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:18 pm

wilmawalrus wrote:
NOT stressing about food is important to me at the moment, with other stresses around - and I'm managing that, at least.

that's great!
i seem 2 always be thinking about food & weight loss. isn't it funny how we find food stressful - it shouldn't be.
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:21 pm

Cac33 wrote:

Ok I pledge to loose weight consistanly & also to make time for exercise everyday even if it is just a 10 min walk if I'm super busy.

Well not doing so well on this blitz but am going to try harder to make it happen.

:arrow: Loosing weigh consistantly - well don't think that is happening with all the bad food choices with moving. Will have a look on the weekend to check out the figures on the scales.

:arrow: Exercise daily - well cleaning & moving the last week counts as exercise & went for a run today

its hard 2 make good food choices when a house isn't even unpacked yet! don't be so hard on yourself.
good on u for going for a run! u r doing better than me, i can't even run.
Strawberry

Postby SammyTurtle » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:54 am

Had a slight blow out over the weekend, involved full cream fresh milk :oops:
Kept the exercise up though, even went for a casual bike ride with my daughters.

This week i aim to not eat any bread whatsoever.

Have a great week blitzing :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJXoZ59/]

SammyTurtle

Postby Cac33 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 am

Cac33 wrote:

Hmmm the scales showed what I feared, 1.2kgs gain :oops: .

Back into blitz mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to kick me up the bum for my bad bad choices that lead to the gain :oops:
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges