It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Free Newsletter

60 DAY BLITZ

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 60 DAY BLITZ

Postby mal_m » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:35 pm

Had a bit of a slip up on the weekend, I went to brisbane for a friends B'day and overindulged on the Saturday night on the alcohol. But we played 3 hours of laser skirmish at Mango Hill, so hopefully that balanced it out a bit. But back into the swing as of tonight, as soon as I finish work, straight home to the exercise bike and weights. And no going to the pub, even if tonight one of the work mates is shouting a few drinks :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1hso6G/]
[/url]
mal_m

Postby wilmawalrus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:19 pm

You know what I like the most about this blitz? - everyone is trying hard even though we are all being normal as well, having slip-ups here, there and everywhere. Without exception, we get back on the wagon and keep going.
It's great - and VERY positive!

I've had two days of not snacking or overeating, plus a walk each day - I'm stoked!! And actually looking forward to weigh-in on Thursday, believe it or not!

Lisa xx :D

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby lng86 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Exactly!!! That is the whole point of this blitz... For everyone to realise it isn't about the odd chocolate you have or a huge night of drinking. This is a lifestyle... And each day brings a new beginning!

You are all doing brilliantly!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby SammyTurtle » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am

SammyTurtle wrote:This week i aim to not eat any bread whatsoever.

I had cravings for it yesterday morning but i didn't weaken and by midday it had passed :D

I am so glad i signed up for this Blitz, it has made me feel better about myself and my energy levels are on the increase!

Good work guys, keep at it :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJXoZ59/]

SammyTurtle

Postby Strawberry » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Lisa isn't it great! it has shown me the way. I slipped for 3 days - did not go overboard though, and now i'm back to it like i didn't slip up. U know what? the guilt factor is not present.
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:27 pm

i really believe we can all do this!
Let's keep it going team blitz :mrgreen:
Strawberry

Postby SammyTurtle » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:23 pm

SammyTurtle wrote:This week i aim to not eat any bread whatsoever.

I achieved the above from Mon - Fri :D Saturday i had fruit toast for breaky but it was well deserved and i didn't go back for 2nds as i usually would.

This week i aim to consume less dairy products.

Happy Blitzing for the next week :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJXoZ59/]

SammyTurtle

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 am

how's everyone going?

i'm really happy with how i've been going - i think my attitude towards eating, food & my weight in general has really improved :)

an attitude blitz was exactly what i needed!
sassi

Postby lng86 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Yay to you all!

We are all doing fabulously.

Remember - moderation is the key. It is about progress - not perfection!

Happy blitzing week to you all!

Love,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Strawberry » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:38 pm

there's exactly 5 weeks till this blizt is over. the 1st 22 days i've put the pressure off losing weight by focusing on my attitude to food & exercise. Now i'm going 2 aim high & set a 5wk goal of 67kgs - I CAN DO THIS!!

GO TEAM BLITZ :mrgreen:
Strawberry

Postby earhart9 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 am

I'm in! A 60-day challenge is exactly what I need right now. I've been eating healthier lately but now I actually have something to hold myself to. Don't you find you respond better when there is a challenge? :twisted: I have a 21st to go to in about a month, so at my halfway point I'll see how I'm feeling! Woohoo bring it on! :P
earhart9

Postby mal_m » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi everyone, had a weigh in on the 24th and have successfully lost another 2kg. Have been keeping up with both my exercise and healthy eating. Only have 1kg left to go to reach my goal, but I am thinking of setting a new goal of 95kg. Wishing everyone all the best for their weightloss and blitz.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1hso6G/]
[/url]
mal_m

Postby milkyway » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:10 pm

You guys are doing great!

I've not been blitzing at all - quite the opposite. I'm injured and have only run 3km in 3 weeks and those 3kms were very painful, as was the recovery so I've been feeling sorry for myself and consoling myself with wine and sugar.

But I'm back! And with a new plan of non-impact cardio to get me through this recovery period :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Strawberry » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm

mal_m wrote:Hi everyone, had a weigh in on the 24th and have successfully lost another 2kg. Have been keeping up with both my exercise and healthy eating. Only have 1kg left to go to reach my goal, but I am thinking of setting a new goal of 95kg. Wishing everyone all the best for their weightloss and blitz.

You r so close to goal - good on you. If u think u need 2 lose another 5kgs i wish u the best of luck. :) YOU CAN DO IT!
Strawberry

Postby Strawberry » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:13 pm

milkyway wrote:You guys are doing great!

I've not been blitzing at all - quite the opposite. I'm injured and have only run 3km in 3 weeks and those 3kms were very painful, as was the recovery so I've been feeling sorry for myself and consoling myself with wine and sugar.

But I'm back! And with a new plan of non-impact cardio to get me through this recovery period :)

how aweful 4 you! :( I wish u a speedy recovery.
Strawberry

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges