It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:26 am

Free Newsletter

18 Week Challenge

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 18 Week Challenge

Postby Trace » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am

Weigh-in for 28.07.2008 is 86.5kg.

This is a bit dissappointing, but I guess any weight loss is a better than nothing! Hopefully this week will see an improvement!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whJgqyd/]
Trace

Postby V-Woman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi Kat and Tracey,
I hope you guys had a good week. I just did my weigh in and it was 90.7. I was hoping for a bit more loss as been to gym 4 times this week. But .7 is good with me. Just going to do measurements now. How did you guys go?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whLv5XG/]
[/url]
V-Woman

Postby Trace » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:00 am

I am so excited! The scales must have been on a lean or something the other day when I weighed myself, because this morning, after I ate breakfast, I have weighed in at 83.9kg! I am very excited about that result which means a 4kg approx weightloss in 8 days, which is what I was hoping for. I mean, I was excited about the 1.5kg loss, but knowing that I actually lost 4kg has truely lighted my day up.

I didn't walk last week, but I am this week so hopefully this will make a bit of difference too. I think this low cal and carb diet is also playing a major role. The diet ends tomorrow (it is a ten day diet), but I will restart it from the beginning again in an attempt to keep loosing the weight.

If anyone is interested in the diet I am using, it is called "20lbs in 10 days". You have to purchase it off the internet and it is a cheap price to pay. Last year I lost 10kg on it, but I did not have the will power to stay on it. I am truely serious about my weight loss now, and as summer is heading upon us, I want to be able to fit into a swim suit for a change instead of wearing baggyshirts and shorts and looking like a dork!

I think once i get to the gym in September I will also be able to start toning up. Gee, I am so looking forward to the future me! I just hope that this rate of weight loss will continue.

Wishing everyone a happy weightloss week. :D
Trace

Postby Hurricane Katrina » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:45 pm

hi ladies,

i`m so sorry i`ve been super queit. this is the first time i`ve had access to a computer since last week saturday! i spent my first 3 days in tokyo for orientatiuon and was then flown to matsuyama city in the south west of japan where i`ll be living and working (teaching english) for the next 2 years. so u can imagine all the admin that i`ve been sorting out since moving here. i havent weighted in coz i dont have a scale yet. but i`m quite confident that i`ve gained weight :( . not so much from eating badly, but from drinking beer. the tokyo orientation was a 3 day party!! all the delegates from south africa and all the other countries were going to bars and karaoke places. so, celebrating was all we were doing!!!! i feel bloated and sluggish. the heat here is not helping at all- i`m retaining so much water!!!

congratulations on the weightloss ladies!!!!!
tracey- 4 kg is awsome!!!
veronica- 0.7kg is still great even tho its not wat u wanted. its better than a gain!!!

keep going ladies!!! sorry i cant weight in at the moment. i`ll post that as soon as i can!!!

have a good weekend!!

kat :-) :-) :-)

Starting weight: 70kg
1st mini-goal: 66kg (2009-06-08)
2nd mini-goal: 62kg
3rd mini-goal: 58kg
Goal weight: 54kg
Hurricane Katrina

Postby Trace » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 am

Hi all,

04.08.2008 = 83.3kg

good luck everyone and thanks for the support.
Trace

Postby Trace » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 am

Hi ladies,
I hope that everyone had a successful week.

11.08.2008 = 82kg
Trace

Postby Hurricane Katrina » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:41 pm

hi ladies,

well done on your 1.3kg loss trace ;-)

as for me, i've been eating quite well and am doing quite a bit of walking. it takes me 20 minutes to walk to work each way. i'm feeling lighter and i can tell from my clothes that i've lost some weight. still cant weigh myself yet.

i hope you all have a good week ahead.

keep going :wink:

kat ;-)

Starting weight: 70kg
1st mini-goal: 66kg (2009-06-08)
2nd mini-goal: 62kg
3rd mini-goal: 58kg
Goal weight: 54kg
Hurricane Katrina

Previous

Return to Challenges