It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Bust the Baby Belly

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Bust the Baby Belly

Postby chamz » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi all! Ive been reading through some of your challenges and it has motivated me to start my own. I am a mum of four beautiful kids, the eldest 15 and the youngest just 6 months old. Since I ve had my baby I have struggled to lose the baby weight (18 kilos!) and it is really getting me down. I am at the point where if someone I know sees me at the shop I try to avoid them because I am so embarrassed :oops: . I currently have one pair of jeans that fit aside from the good old maternity jeans! Anyway, last week I started my 18 kilo weiht loss challenge ( for the umpteenth time!) and so far so good. I think I have lost around 1.5 kilos , I weigh in tomorrow. I have been trying to walk at least 30 minutes a day pushing bub in the pram even though she cries for at least a good 15 minutes of it. I ve also been relativley good diet wise, I even managed to eat well last night while hubby and the kids ate macca's! My daily diet has consisted of this:

Breakfast- low fat muesli and a cup of tea.
Morning tea- 1 piece of fruit.
Lunch- ham cheese and tomato toasted sandwhich with wholemeal bread. Tea
Afternoon Tea- yoghurt low fat
Dinner- Chicken or samll steak with sweet potato mash and spinch salad with low fat fetta. Tea

So far so good! Lets just see if I can keep it up! :D
chamz

Re: Bust the Baby Belly

Postby ali76 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Sounds like you've got a plan Chamz! Well done on saying no to Maccas....I can't stand the smell any more!

Keep us updated as to how you're getting on :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Return to Challenges