It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Free Newsletter

my challenge

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

my challenge

Postby Leenie » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm

oh god i just got on the scales (batteries have been flat for a while) and im up to 90kg :oops:
so my challenge is to actually do this, reach my goal and JUST DO IT
NO MORE EXCUSES
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waz05aR/]
[/url]
Leenie

Re: my challenge

Postby weightlosscoach » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Leenie

I definitely believe that your reward system is a great way to motivate yourself.

It will also help you to have an eating plan set out for each day so you remain disciplined.

Do you need any help with this?
weightlosscoach

Re: my challenge

Postby Leenie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 am

Thanks,
im generally pretty good with my food, i know what i should and shouldnt eat, its just sticking to it that i have a problem with.
i had a wake up call the other day when i went to the doctor though, anaemia, vit. d deficiency and high cholesterol.
my main point that i stick to in regard to my diet is only one piece of 'junk' in a day. that stops me from gorging later. for example, if i am craving chocolate i will have one freddo and stop (i found having individually wrapped freddos easier to control myself with - i eat until the wrapper is empty. i used to do the same with a block of chocolate- eat until the foil was empty. one freddo is much better than one block of chocolate, and im not cutting down, i still get the same number, ONE!!).
so, so far so good. just gotta get my cholesterol down, lots of green leafies for me!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waz05aR/]
[/url]
Leenie

Return to Challenges