It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

The Womens Heath 31 days to fitness!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

The Womens Heath 31 days to fitness!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:46 am

Im giving it a shot. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome to.

Its in the latest mag in the little booklet on the front. For those who dont want the mag heres a basic run down with my little changes.

D1- Sign up for a fitness event (a goal to work towards)- I am going to sydney next month for a WH Are you Game? day and Ive promised to take my bfs little sister so I cant back out.
D2- Buy some new work out clothes and put one peice away- I dont have the money so I gave my new book to my bf to hide away for me.
D3- Load up my Ipod- I dont have one but I will spend some time making my own playing on my bfs one.
D4,6,8,10,12,14,18,20,22,24,26 &28- Strength Training- 7 Specific Exercises with different alterations each day.
D5- Walk to work or use the stairs- I dont work so I will walk to the shops and Get bread and milk or something.]
D7- Treadmill Workout- Dont have one so I'll do a WAtP Dvd.
D9- Go to the supermarket and get yummy Healthy food- Yay for my $20 a week allowance.
D11- Shop for New Joggers- This may happen if my Tax return comes in.
D13- Bike Workout- Im going to dust off my bike
D15- Watch a sporty Movie for Inspiration (it suggests Girls Rip but Im not into surf movies)
D16- When watching tv get down and do 30 crunches and 20 donkey kicks during the breaks.
D17-Treadmill Workout- WAtP dvd- 4 Mile.
D19- Do a Yoga Shoulderstand at the end of the day.
D21- Everytime Someone mentions Food Drink or Sports I have to get down and do 10 push ups.
D23- Walk up a hil then walk backwards down it and then do laps up and down it for an hour- I have the perfect hill.
D25- I get my Book back :)
D27- Bike Workout.
D29- A loooong Bath
D30-Get read for the fitness event. Bike ride, Run or Inversions
D31- Have a make out session ( I like this day :) )

Im going to do this plus walk my dog half an hour each day. Im on day 3 and I finish on the 7th of October.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Re: The Womens Heath 31 days to fitness!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:37 am

So I havent written anything but Im now on day 15 and im Halfway through.

Ive noticed a HUGE change in my fitness levels and Im already down to 98.6 kgs.

I found the first fewm days of the strength training I could only do one set instead of two but I am now doing two sets if I have to with 10 reps of each exercise per set.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Re: The Womens Heath 31 days to fitness!

Postby Mandie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:26 pm

Way to go yoyo, you're doing awesomely well (is awesomely a word?)! Congrats for being halfway, you can do it! Think of how amazing you will feel after the 30 days is over!
Mandie

Return to Challenges