It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:54 am

Free Newsletter

Dani's 40 Day Challenge! (+ photos) JOIN ME!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dani's 40 Day Challenge! (+ photos) JOIN ME!

Postby Jenn89 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:13 am

I have to say I agree that you look great as you are Dani!!! But I understand what you mean about feeling confident in your own skin.

I'm looking forward to taking part in this challenge, and just to start, here are some details on me:
Height: 176cm
Weight: 97.2 kg
BMI 31

Goal weight by the end of the challenge: 87kg
Goal BMI by the end of the challenge: 28

I look forward to following the challenge!

Jen
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbjY6XK/]
[/url]

Do or do not...there is no try. :D

1st goal: 90 kg by 1/11
2nd goal: 80 kg by 22/12
3rd goal: 70 kg by 12/2
Jenn89

Postby Daniii » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 am

Yay welcome Jen!
The more the merrier.
:) I'm off to bed.. I did 25mins on the treadmill - interval training (running and speed walking)
And I did about 10mins of light weights and ab work.
Drank heapsss of water today - always going to toilet! But that's a good sign. Gettin rid of the water weight.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Keep me updated guys!
XoX
Dani
Daniii

Postby miranda*jane » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:05 am

Ahh, a new day. It's already better than yesterday, lol. I didn't get my pics up last night . . . the one my sister took for me was from a VERY bad angle . . . so I deleated it. Hopefully I'll get one or two tonight.

The quiche wouldn't be bad if I wasn't on Celebrity Slim. it's ultimately a seriously low carb regieme (I hate the nasty "D" word), so that means no bread, pastry, potatoes, pasta, rice . . . you know, the fun stuff. All different today though . . .

I had a shake for breakfast

Have an apple bout 11, maybe with a Jarrah

lunch'll be bout 2ish, when I'll have another shake.

Arvo tea, will be another apple. Might run down to the kiosk (downstairs - I always run up and down the stairs...Aaron rekons my bum looks tighter when i've done it a few times...wish it worked on the rest of me, lol) and grab a Diet coke...maybe.

I finish work at 5 (so i can finish up a lil early next friday...I want a haircut :( ) so tea might not be till 630is maybe.

That's my plans for today . . . let's hope the day will go as planned :)

<3 M
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'd love to join in on this challenge too, hopefully it will kick me into gear!

Starting out at 80.8kg, I'd love to be 75 by the end of this challenge, so here I go!!

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby kj1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello all,

This challenge is great! You guys have already kept me on the straight and narrow today. I was going to shout the kids (&myself) a milkshake down the street today but refrained for fear of having to report it to you!

Tarz thanks for the kids snack advice, they actually enjoy eating raw vegies if they are available and this keeps temptation out of my way too.

Dani, you are very brave posting before and after photo's and have inspired me to do the same. (I will get myself organised in a day or two). What a great way to put the pressure on yourself!

Are we on day 2? I thought I'd post a day countdown ticker since this is a 40day challenge.

Stay strong!!

KJ

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNMDoB2/]
[/url]
kj1

Postby Daniii » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Helllo all!
Haha Kj, good on you for the milkshakes.. yeppp u gotta reporttt alll to us! muhaha!
Miranda, good on you, I'm glad your day is going well. I wish I could say the same.
so speaking of reporting devilish acts: I cheated a little bit! :evil: but.... but.... I plan to make up for it with LOTS of exercise!
My bf bought me a lemon slice when we went for coffees an hour ago (I ate a bit more than half - they're my weaknessss).
Now I feel REALLY full. So I am going to go and do an exercise video.
For brekkie I had a big sandwitch with tuna, avocado, cheese, lettuce, egg, carrot and beetroot. mmm sooo good, but so many calories!
So far today I had a green tea with honey, that big sandwitch, lemon slice (dammit), coffee and water.
Not the best of days I must admit.
But thats why I am going to do soooo much exercise!
Looking forward to seeing everyones before pics.
X
Dani
Daniii

Postby Daniii » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Oh and WELCOME Belinda!
Good on you for joining and hopefully you can reach your goal!
How tall are you? Have you worked out your BMI?
Put some before pics up if you want, so that you can see the changes.
Anyway, good luck!
mwa
DANI
Daniii

Postby mindy32 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks Dani!
I am 170cm, and working out my BMI as we speak....28, slightly dissapointing since I was down to 26 only a couple of months ago, but oh well, thats why I'm here!

I will organise some pics and post them in the next couple of days.

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby Jenn89 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:59 pm

Ok, if we're doing the whole confessions thing, I've been really naughty....

I was out with friends this morning and we went to Gloria Jeans and I got a large iced Chocolate. My only comfort is that it was without whipped cream on top, so it wasnt AS bad, but seeing as how I only chose not to have whipped cream cos I dont actually like the stuff, rather then a conscious effort to make it a healthier indulgence, I'm still feeling quite guilty. Whoops! I'll just have to do better tomorrow, though its steamed vegies and chicken for me tonight for dinner!

hope everyone else did better then me today!

Jen
[/url]

Jenn89

Postby mindy32 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Well if we're confessing, dont worry Jen, you did better than me today lol. I had cereal and fruit for breakfast and a rye sandwhich for lunch, but I have eaten too many chocolates. It's my birthday and my boyfriend sent them to me and I just couldnt resist (I am HOPELESS if chocolate is in front of me!), and I am going out for dinner tonight to my favourite pasta restaurant, but oh well, I'll be much better tommorrow and will continue all of next week in the hope that by my weighin next Friday I've made a difference.

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

Postby Jenn89 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:35 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Without sounding like the devil's advocate, I'm fairly certain a chocolate binge on your birthday is acceptable... ( :twisted: this is me now, I know)....and besides, when in doubt, lets blame your boyfriend for sending them, hehe...

And good on you for the cereal and fruit and the rye! You've done well! And there are always (sort of) healthy choices at a pasta restaurant, but its your birthday. When I was on Tony Ferguson (let us never speak of my shake hell again, lol), the weightloss consultant told me that if I mess up, or if I have something where I need to eat something healthy, ie a birthday, do it. If you're going to be miserable on your birthday because everyone else is eating soemthing you want, while you've got a salad or something, then its not worth it. It's your day. Tomorrow you can have all the rye you want. :P

In short, its your birthday, I think we'll excuse you. :P
[/url]

Jenn89

Postby mindy32 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:59 pm

lol thanks Jen! That makes me feel better, but dont worry not in a 'now I can eat whatever i want' way, im still going to be a relatively good girl!

It was just too hard to resist the chocolates when I have been home 'sick' (not literally sick, but been at the doctors all week having dressings changed on my shoulder after I had a lump cut out so its been too easy to eat them.

Oh well, I've been reading through everyones posts on here and find them so encouraging, I have loved looking at some of the other ladies pics who have been around for ages, love seeing the changes, so I will be making sure I post some of my own photos soon in the hope one day mine will look like I've changed too!

<3 B
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

Postby Daniii » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Heyyy...
Dammmit!! Birthdays are really tough arent they? My mums bday is today - so she got cake and belgian chocolates and yummy food..
BUT ive resisted pretty well.
Lunch: I had a bit less than half of a normal serving of food. Had a few bites of cake and gave the rest to my sis... I had some plain yoghurt.
For breakfast I had an apple and 2 pieces of belgian chocolate :oops: I can't resist them!
Hehe, I kind of made up for it a bit: I did 20mins of fast paced walking with light weights, and another 20mins of pilates.
Gonna go have some green tea now.
All u girls make sure u get at LEAST 8 glasses of water today! - Thats the mission.
mwa
Dani
Daniii

Postby mindy32 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Well done Dani, chocolate is always so hard to resist, it's good you only ate two lol.

I am now on the water mission, to drink at least 8 glasses of water, because you told me too!

<3 B
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

Postby Jenn89 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Lol, good for you Dani! I think I'm about 2/3 of the way through my 8 cups of water (its hard to tell, cos I have a 1.5 L bottle :P) Let me just say, now that I've seriously started losing weight, that i HATE my work. I was working this morning, and working in a video store, what do you think is staring at me all day when I stand at the counter? chocolate. Any kind you can imagine.... :evil: sigh... I resisted though! So i'm happy about that.

Hope you all did well today!
[/url]

Jenn89

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges