It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:01 am

Free Newsletter

Dani's 40 Day Challenge! (+ photos) JOIN ME!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dani's 40 Day Challenge! (+ photos) JOIN ME!

Postby Jenn89 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 pm

I'm sitting here on the couch, looking at this damn website, and reading through all your great stories, and I realise...I'm sitting on my ass and watching reruns of the great outdoors...thats it! I'm going for a walk!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbjY6XK/]
[/url]

Do or do not...there is no try. :D

1st goal: 90 kg by 1/11
2nd goal: 80 kg by 22/12
3rd goal: 70 kg by 12/2
Jenn89

Postby Daniii » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Jenn89 wrote:I'm sitting here on the couch, looking at this damn website, and reading through all your great stories, and I realise...I'm sitting on my ass and watching reruns of the great outdoors...thats it! I'm going for a walk!

Hahaha Jenn... If I spent all the time i READ about weight loss, exercising, I'd be a supermodel by now.
Good on you for going for a walk, heres a tip: next time you go for a walk try to pretend u have a $100 note in between your bum cheeks :) and keep them tight..
ORRRR suck in your stomach, great way to tone up abs at the same time.
X
Dani
Daniii

Postby Jenn89 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:29 pm

HAHAHAHA Thats a good trick for the $100 note...lol. I try to keep my stomach tight, but i forget! lol. I'll do better next time.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbjY6XK/]
[/url]

Do or do not...there is no try. :D

1st goal: 90 kg by 1/11
2nd goal: 80 kg by 22/12
3rd goal: 70 kg by 12/2
Jenn89

Postby kj1 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Exercise motivation! great tips.

I am happy to report that I stuck to my plan today without any cheating, I was very prepared with vegie sticks on hand for snacking and interesting meals prepared. Also I did some cleaning jobs when I needed distracting.

I had,

Banana on toast
Egg salad
Fish, vegies and homemade wedges
(2 bananas, a coffee and a milo for snacks)

My weigh in day is tomorrow,

Are we up to the 3rd day of the 40 day challenge?

Thanks for listening,

KJ

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNMDoB2/]
[/url]
kj1

Postby Daniii » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:27 pm

kj1 wrote:
Are we up to the 3rd day of the 40 day challenge?

Well I'm only OFFICIALLY starting on Monday (these first few days have been a getting ready for the 40 day challenge for me).
The only reason I'm "starting" on Monday is coz my devilish bf has booked (agesss ago) a night out for us at a fancy 5 star buffet in the city... anddd it's TOMORROW!
So I kind of HAVE to go..
So I am starting my countdown from Monday.

Oh and KJ good on you for today.. well done!
Daniii

Postby mindy32 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 am

Well I managed my 8 glasses of water yesterday, and am on my way this morning now too. 2 down, 6 to go.

Well done everyone on your hard work the last few days!

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby kj1 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 am

Hi Dani,

fair call about the Monday start, I am so jealous (again, re hol as well). Have a great night! don't even think about the health or fitness challenge, it will wait!

I can report that my first week went well despite a couple of bad days early in the week.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wYN23nZ/]
[/url]

Plan today

weetbix
tuna salad +salada w vegemite
small steak, vegies and potato with lite sour cream
(fruit and veg only for snacks)

KJ
kj1

Postby miranda*jane » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:00 pm

I need my ass kicked tonight, I'm sorry. We had a curry night at my sister's tonight...I ate rice, bread AND chocolate cake, ice-cream and choc topping...I fell very VERY disapointed in myself now...I don't think I'll eat AT ALL tomorrow...lol, just kidding. I've got my list of "no no" foods up on the fridge now, so I should be right. No more breaking...no more cheating...
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:15 pm

We can kick each other Miranda cos I was definitely bad this weekend. Oh well, we just have to keep on it, thats the main thing! I always seem to get discouraged when I have a bad food day, but I am determined to stick to it this time, so we'll just have to keep going. And you better eat tommorrow young lady or then I'll really kick your ass lol

<3 B
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby miranda*jane » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:25 pm

mindy32 wrote:We can kick each other Miranda cos I was definitely bad this weekend. Oh well, we just have to keep on it, thats the main thing! I always seem to get discouraged when I have a bad food day, but I am determined to stick to it this time, so we'll just have to keep going. And you better eat tommorrow young lady or then I'll really kick your ass lol

<3 B

You wouldn't be the only one, B, believe me. I'd have my boyfriend, his parents and sister, my parents and sisters and their other halves...possibly even my 2 and 4 yr old nieces. I'll eat, just not much or badly...perhaps ill sleep late, that always helps. Less time between meals...I dunno, I'll be right tho.

<3 M
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:36 pm

I know whatcha mean, I intend to sleep late myself tommorrow too, my day off whohooo. I seem to eat more when i have nothing better to do not just because im bored but because i think about being hungry more. I will have to force myself to be good tommorrow, i think im going to become a far too frequent visitor here in order to stop myself eating naughty things lol.

Have a good night everyone

<3 Belinda
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

Postby miranda*jane » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Hehe. So far so good. Got up at 1115, had breakfast at 1130...haven't snacked naughtily yet either!! Aaaand, my sister decided to start C.S too, I think that'll help me, not being on my own...

Quick update ;)

<3 M
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:11 pm

And so far so good for me too. Got up at 10, had cereal for brekkie, went out shopping and resisted Wendy's (i had a bit of an addiction to their thickshakes at one stage lol) and the chocolate at the checkout. Had some baked beans and rye bread when i got home for lunch and about to jump on the excercise bike soon. So all in all, im off to a good start this week! Thats awesome your sis is going on it too M, always nice to have someone to do it with you!

<3 B
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

Postby miranda*jane » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:22 pm

It is and it's good for her too. I think it'll help boost her confidence back up a little, cause she's been a little down just lately. But yeah...let's keep our fingers crossed we can keep it up all week :)

<3M
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Good on her too, its always nice to feel good about ourselves!

Im hoping I can keep this routine up for a while yet, but we will see. Just trying to keep myself occupied today so i dont eat my damn leftover bday cake that noone will let me throw away lol.

<3 B
*****Belinda*****
mindy32

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges