It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

Dani's 40 Day Challenge! (+ photos) JOIN ME!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dani's 40 Day Challenge! (+ photos) JOIN ME!

Postby miranda*jane » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:18 pm

I know it doesn't hurt but I was doing so WELL!!! Stupid Adelaide and stupid Whyalla...I'm lucky I didn't give into the great temptation of that naughty thing that starts with a H and ends in ungry Jacks...
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 am

Well I had my weekend up in Brissy with the boy, and did eat a few bad things, but I do not feel bad for it at all. I cut down on how much junk I would normally have, still ate some healthy foods as well, and made him come for a walk with me on one of the days. Weighed myself on Monday morning and was the same as last week's weighin, so I'm pretty happy. I really hope I get under the 80 mark soon, weeks of being good and exercising heaps compared to normal and loosing nothing is going to get frustrating soon! But I did have a nice moment the other day at Glassons. Asked the lady if they had a 12 in cute pants I wanted, and she went to have a look. Came back with a 10 saying they didnt have a 12 but to try those because she reckoned they would fit. I insisted they wouldnt (but was flattered she thought they would lol), but it turns out they did! Didnt look too great, but the fact that they did up was a minor miracle in itself. I'd like to believe that I might be loosing a little tiny bit of size and putting on muscle from the exercise, but I guess only time will tell when I measure myself in a few weeks!

Hope everyone else is going well, good luck this week.

<3 Belle
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby miranda*jane » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 pm

That's awesome Bell. 'Grats on the size 10...if I could put a pari of size 10 pants on and actually get them over my thighs I'd be extatic...lol

I'm going good so far this week. I did Have a sallad instead ofmy shake yesterday though...but somedays I just get a craving to eat food...like, chewable kind heh. It was a sallad tho and had no "no-no" foods in it, so i figured it was okay. Got my knee/leg all scarped up at softball on Saturday (we won, btw, so it's all in the name of victory) so I skipped ZDK Monday night...we we're doing wrestling and I didn't want anyone jumping on it...

Also...I got so excited when I went to Coles to get some stuff for mum the other day...I found ice cream THAT I CAN EAT!!! It's low fat and low carb...it made my night. Gotta love Peter's heh.

Week's good so far...appart from my growing Pepsi Max addiction...gonna put that on my list of no-nos pretty soon...even if it IS low carb *shruggs*

<3 M
miranda*jane

Postby mindy32 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am

Thanks Miranda!

Good work, sounds like the salad would have been nice and healthy. I honestly dont know how you do it, having shakes instead of meals, i would go nuts! Good on ya, i think i must love food too much lol.

Whoohoo, well done on the win, but damn about the knee/leg. Hopefully it's all good and feeling better now! I'm so over my shoulder. It's been three and a half weeks now, and i'm still at the docs getting the dressing changed (where the cyst was removed) every couple of days. It's still 'leaking' which is kind of gross, but they are assuring me it's healing and now jsut a cut rather than a gaping hole, so hopefully it'll be all done soon.

Yayyy, I love icecream. I had Cold Rock with Daniel up in Brissy on the weekend,a nd that was the first time i had had it since last time i was up there four weeks ago. There's one just down the road from my work but I've been resisting so well!!!

Awesome, glad to hear your week is going well!

<3 B
*****Belinda*****
'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind'
mindy32

Postby miranda*jane » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Yeah, leg/knees fine...its the other leg now...pulled a driver (muscle in the top of my thigh). Hurts so much :( I doubt I'll be playing for a few weeks, which sucks...can't do anything but walk incase I agrivate it more...which I really REALLY don't want to do...

Diet went to censored again on Saturday...but I've decided to stop ( i know, I know I've said it a million times). Everytime I eat something I'm not supposed to I feel so horrible. So I'm just gna stop eating No-no foods...simple :D...right.

Ah well. Good luck :D

<3 M
miranda*jane

Previous

Return to Challenges