It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Free Newsletter

20kg in 5 months success, now healthier then ever!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

20kg in 5 months success, now healthier then ever!

Postby maynzie » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:39 pm

I know that when you read this article, you are going to go straight to the conclusion that its another scam but I can tell you otherwise. I am just wanting to share and help others who were
in the same situation that I was in. About a year ago, I found myself at 90 kg and largely obese with two young children that I could barely keep up with. I was sick of trying to find clothes to fit my odd bodyshape and even when I did, after one wash I could not get it on. I tried diet after diet, but the weight just didn't stay off.
I exercised everyday but still I was heading no where, until one of my close friends recommended me this product. She too had been battling obesity and when she discovered
this product she was never going back to the way she was. I decided oh what the hell, and took up the challenge.
In 5 months i lose 22cm off my waist and I'm now currently at a healthy weight of 75kg and I'm feeling better then ever. My kids love it that i can run around with them and play soccer,
something that I could never do before. The compliments I have received have been overwhelming, and I urge you if you are overweight and in a similar situation that I was to try this product.
There is nothing to lose, because if you are unhappy you can simply return it and get your money back. So whats holding you back, break the mould and start a new life, filled with fun and happiness.

Take the challenge, and be the dream simply go to ***link removed due to inappropriate website advertising***

Return to Challenges