It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Free Newsletter

-2kg before new year

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

-2kg before new year

Postby Freddy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 am

I'm challenging myself to lose 2 kg's before new year. It's only 10 days from now, so it should be doable. However... (and that's where the real challenge begins)

...I challenge myself to go 10 days without fastfood. Without any kind of snacks. Sticking to the diet for those 10 days. So I am pushing myself towards 89kg's before new year. The ultimate goal for myself is 80kg's, so I would really knock myself out of my socks if I actually get below 89 be new year :D

Start weight: 98kg
Last weigh in: 91.5kg
Goal for new year: 89.0kg
Ultimate goal: 80kg

Oooh... did I just challenge myself to go to 88kg's by new year? :o
Freddy

Re: -2kg before new year

Postby Ambryi » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Hehe - sounds like a great plan! I am *SO* tempted to join you, only with Christmas day this Thursday I'm afraid it'll knock my eating plan off for the entire week :? I think my challenge will be NOT to go over in to the 70's before 31/1/08 :lol:

Are you doing anything special this NYE that you specifically wanted to lose the weight for? Or just want to bring in the new year in the 80's? :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Postby Freddy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:06 pm

We're going on holiday for a week in February, which is my deadline for weighing 85 max. There is no specific reason I started the weight loss, I just wanted to be more healthy, and feel better about myself and be more confident.
Christmas and new year shouldn't be too hard for me. I'm going to be dieting along with my mother in law then, so I have some support. I will possibly... probably... obviously... eat more than I am allowed to eat by the diet, but since most of it will be meat, I will pretty easily train it off again. I'll have to do a 50km bike ride this Saturday to ride off Christmas ;)

But seriously... I will be watching what I am eating very closely. It's important for me to be able to wear swimshorts this February without being embarrassed.
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:28 am

I'm on the roll. This morning I weighed 90.1 kg, which is already .6 lower than this week's weigh in.
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Freddy

Postby Ambryi » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:44 am

Wow, thats great!!! Especially for this particular time of year - I admire your dedication!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Postby Freddy » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:30 pm

I did screw up over Christmas I guess. But I'm back at 90.0 this morning :) So there's still a slight chance of making it to 89 before Jan 1st.
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Right now I am at 90.1kg's, which is quite alright for this time of the year (if you cound in all the birthdays and Christmas). I have to say that I'm quite happy with the loss of the past week, even though I'm pretty sure I won't even make it to 89kg's before new year. Anyway, I'm sticking to the diet, giving it a last shot this year!
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Weight this morning: 88.9kg

I'm quite keen that I got this far before new year. I'm not bummed out at all by not getting any lower. I'm happy to have had a good time, which is much more important this time of the year.

Now let's get back to the next goal. 85kg Here I come!!
Freddy

Return to Challenges