It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

4kgs before new years

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

4kgs before new years

Postby iloveyou » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:05 pm

A big call I know.

I am 74kgs, 170cm tall. In the last year i have lost ten killos, (five in the last 3 months). I get really motivated and then lose it, so i am trying to set mini golas like this for myself.

I have been veganon and off for the last 3 months for weight loss but the Christmas season ruined that. Christmas is over now so its back on.

I would love some people to join my challange with me and see if we can keep each other going.

A I know 4 kgs in 6 days is big but I am only 19 so i tend to lose / gain weight pretty easily.

What I am going to try and do:

1. Follow a completly vegan diet
2. Half an hour run / walk each day
3. NO SNACKING
4. 6 small / tiny meals a day (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner) No more then 900 calories a day
5. Only drinking water
6. Do activite things all day like swimming, cleaning, gardening, shopping etc

A very pure week to under go but it will be worth it too see the scales 70kgs on new years eve.

Would love to hear from anyone who wants to join me!! :D
iloveyou

Re: 4kgs before new years

Postby Ambryi » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm

I can totally understand the desire to feel attractive and slim on New years, particularily if you have a big night planned, but I have to say the eating plan you outlined doesn't sound particularily healthy. Also, for someone your weight to lose 4 kilos in just one week is a pretty big ask. Your chances to lose 4 kilos are low, your chances to stuff your metabolism for the next month (putting on the weight you lose this week back on and then some) are high.

I say this with complete compassion, and as someone who's been in the same boat before :wink:

Splash out on some spandex/body shrinking undies, and follow a healthy eating plan for this week (and beyond). It'll pay off in the long run weight wise, and you'll get the same effect on Wednesday night :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Re: 4kgs before new years

Postby mumnbub » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:22 pm

I agree, its not healthy to aim for 4kg- believe me, if it were healthy i would be aiming for that every week! Those suck in pants will give you the effect of losing 4kg lol- worth a go :)
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Return to Challenges