It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

NewYear NewMe

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: NewYear NewMe

Postby warriorsgirl » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi NYNM

Your doing a great job...
4.9kg, thats nearly 5kg... and weight always fluctuates...
Try not to take this the wrong way, keep doing wat your doing.

Congrats on the weight loss!!! Keep it up! :D
warriorsgirl

Postby conscientia » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm

You're doing great - if you think about it, 4.9 kilos over 5-6 weeks is huge! And even moreso it is a healthy rate of weightloss, so you should be proud! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqWyt8Z/]
[/url]

SW: 111.7 (07/11/08)
CW: 96.6 (6/04/09)
GW: 69
LTD: 15.1
conscientia

Postby milkyway » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Fantastic weightloss to date - and a healthy amount, too. I know it's hard to be patient, but that's a key to our long term success. Keep it up! :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby nameir » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm

HI NewYear NewMe
U go girl i know u can do it keep up the good work and u will reach ur goal waight and u will stay there....just keep doing what ur doing and the world will be yours,,, u will be on top of the world.....all the best and ill look in again soon Nameir
nameir

Postby WhyNoShy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 am

Hi NYNE, I feel like I have hit a brick wall, but like that movie "Run Fat Boy, Run". it's a wall that only you can pull the bricks down. Having the support around you is fantastic, but you need to support yourself the most.

You can achieve anything in life! Yes, it's hard, but it's worth the blood sweat and tears. I myself have to wake up to the realization that I am my own worst enemy in my weight struggle!

You can do it, you said you have done it before, you can do it again!

Be strong.. keep that image of the girl you want to be in your head, ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE. (The Secret)

All the best, Why No Shy

:)
WhyNoShy

Postby NewYear NewMe » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi All

Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi. Thank you so very much for ur words of encouragement.It really does mean ALOT. Normally I am a happy, bubbly, happy go lucky chickie babe,but I do feel like I've hit the brick wall. I have lost a total of 6.2kgs.

At times I get so overwhelmed I dont know where to start. I know I will pull myself through this. Enough Is Enough. I dont want to hide, I want to feel free and work hard. Its weird you know, in life often people will always make sure others are ok, happy and healthy that we neglect ourselves. Why do we do that ? ? ?

No more neglect, I will look after myself. Coz I deserve my own love.

Thanks to everyone for posting . . .

Nameir - thank you for your post, nice to see you here, means alot, it helps motivate me. My life is headed in a GREAT direction, starting Uni next year with a double degree with Bach/Master. My mind, body and spirit need to be strong. I will be on top of the world.
My weight holds me back in life, I know this within myself because I am not as confident as I usually am. I question myself. My self esteem is not as high as normal. I just need to take day by day and make every day count. Thanks Nameir xox NYNMxox

Why No Shy What a lovely surprise :D - Thanks for your support. I understand the whole thing about the Run Fatboy Run, Ourselves are the only ones that can knock down our own fears, no one else have the keys. Visualise it, Believe it, Be it. Make a plan of attack and go for gold my dear friend.
Something we have control over, why should we let it run our lifes ?????

Enough saying , more doing.
gonna go to the gym now

Thanks heaps everyone. to the people who private messaged me, i will reply soon.

Keep Smiling

xox NYNM xox
NewYear NewMe

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

NYNM, 6.2kg is a great amount to have lost! Good on you.

Motivation comes and goes. Weight loss is a long journey and keeping the weight off is a life-long mission. It's only natural to feel a bit over it every once in a while. I've been slowly losing my excess weight over three years and I can't tell you the number of times I've had a gut-full of it! When I hit a 'Meh' period I try to concentrate on maintaining weight rather than losing it. And rather than focus on the things I'm cutting out, I'll try to add extra healthy things to give my body more nutrients. Even if that's just having a few extra pieces of fruit, a serving of nuts or a crisp, healthy salad.

Good luck with uni next year. May I ask what area you'll be studying in?

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby NewYear NewMe » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi Ali

Thanks for your reply and your support. It's comforting to know that every once in a while we all get a lil over it. I must say I have maintained the 6.2kgs loss. which is fantastic, I havent lost, Nor Gain.So that within itself is an achievement. Next year I am studying a Bach of Human Services / Master of Social Work, its a double degree. I am soooo looking forward to it. I have worked hard for this opportunity. After working for 6years, I returned back as a mature age student and completed my VCE , Year 12. So to be accepted into the course I wanted, really means alot.

:D

Keep smiling

xox NYNM xox
NewYear NewMe

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 pm

That's brilliant, NYNM. It sounds like a very interesting course. And I have to say as a fellow mature-age student uni is a lot easier to deal with when you're older! Especially if you've been in the workforce for a few years. I know that my prioritising and time-management skills are much better now than when I was straight out of high school. Not to mention the lack of a competing social life. :lol:

I hope you enjoy your course. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby WhyNoShy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi NYNY, wow, your uni studies sound fantastic. Is this something you have wanted to do since you were young?
Also, well done on Maintaining your weight, i guess that is a very tricky thing to do at times.
A wise person once said, "To achieve great things, you need to start off with the small ones" (pretty wise aren't I & a bit cheeky)
Good Luck with everything NYNM, i'm holding thumbs for you.

From WhyNoShy
WhyNoShy

Previous

Return to Challenges