It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:24 am

Free Newsletter

I need to lose 35kg

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

I need to lose 35kg

Postby dolly87 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:23 pm

I am 21 years old i used to be 60 kg but since I was 17 my weight has crept up to 100Kg im wasting my prime years on being fat :( ,I am angry at myself ,really sad and let down .But not anymore I am going to start losing my weight so by my 22nd birthday im hoping to be 65 kg! I will not be the one that guys gag at when i walk into a club or the one that girls laugh at !! I am hoping to be 10kg lighter by the end of feb! I'm going to drink lots of water and cut out all my sugar foods , i would really like to here from ppl in the same position as me so we can surpport each other . I will post my progress so everyone knows how i'm going . Wish me luck !!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wDVCqAX/]
[/url]
dolly87

Re: I need to lose 35kg

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi Dolly and welcome aboard :) You sound very motivated and your first goal very achievable. I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Join in one or two of our current challenges - Jan Detox (I've quit sugar, pepsi max and alcohol) or our 99 day challenge.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby NewYear NewMe » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Hey Dolly

Welcome to the weight loss forum hun -
I believein you, we all can achieve anything.

let me give you some tools, on what may help you,
Through my exerpience, i realised that in the past i had set my goal to high.

I Remember one goal i set was to go from 73kgs to 65kgs in a matter of 4 weeks,(for a special event)
And when i didnt reach that i did get disappointted. So bottom line is, set goals, try and achieve them, however if you just miss, remember all is still good :D Remember that Every loss is a gain ok.

Another thing i can suggest is . .. .

No more Negative self talk,
This use to be a bad habbit of mine, i used to doubt myself, doubt my own self worth, put my self down.

We can never measure our self worthiness based on our waist line ok.
We are all great people, we are loving, fun, bubbly, we have a good heart, our size never will determine what sort of person we are.

Its Easier to judge - We all need to stop that, I use to look in the mirror after i gained my weight back , due to a horrible break up. i was 70kgs, Now im 122.5 i used to look in the mirror and call myself names. Ulgy, ferral, ewwwww, question thinks like, why would anyone ever want me.

In just recently i woke up, most like the light switch was turned on .

Even tho i am curvy and yes for reasons i have put on weight, i need to look in the mirror look at my 122.5 self and say - I am Amazing, strong and beautiful , coz you know why ? ? ?
Its this 122.5kilo Girl that will pull me through, She will do the hard work, She will fight, This 122.5kg girl will win this battle, She will achieve my goals - So when i see an image of her - i will smile, be happy, and thank her for being an amazing strong woman - she will be my Hero.

By making the bigger me my hero and appreciating all her hard effort, it will make the transition alot easier.
when i reach my goal, i dont want to reflect, look at a picture of me at 122.5 and go ewwwwww gross, and want to rip it up. I will Look at the picture and go WOW - i cant believe on how strong she was, she is amazing and she got us through and to thank her.

Maybe thats an angle that u can think from :D
Read m post, under NEWYEAR NEWME in the challenges area, you might find some things useful.

Last but not least, Do it for yourself. and also NEVER EVER compare your beauty to any one else.
You are BEAUTIFUL

I need to lose 50kgs

LETS DO IT :D
NewYear NewMe

Postby Ambryi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 pm

dolly87 wrote:I am 21 years old i used to be 60 kg but since I was 17 my weight has crept up to 100Kg im wasting my prime years on being fat :( ,I am angry at myself ,really sad and let down .But not anymore I am going to start losing my weight so by my 22nd birthday im hoping to be 65 kg! I will not be the one that guys gag at when i walk into a club or the one that girls laugh at !! I am hoping to be 10kg lighter by the end of feb! I'm going to drink lots of water and cut out all my sugar foods , i would really like to here from ppl in the same position as me so we can surpport each other . I will post my progress so everyone knows how i'm going . Wish me luck !!

Best of luck Dolly! Don't forgot to keep us updated on your progress! Looking forward to hearing how your going :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Yes, Dolly, I wish you every success and there is a lot of support and encouragement here!

That's a lovely post New yearNew Me - and good advice...very very true. Dolly, nothing is wasted, even when you are old and you are so very young!. We are the sum of our experiences and you are exactly were you need and have needed to be to get to this point. Now what you need to do is get healthy, for and for no one else - you are already beautiful!

Best wishes for reaching your goals!

Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Return to Challenges