It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Free Newsletter

*** LOSE 10KGS IN 10 WKS CHALLENGE ***

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: *** LOSE 10KGS IN 10 WKS CHALLENGE ***

Postby wheelndeal77 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Awww Gordz, so sweet..is that better??

WnD77
xoxo
Starting Weight: 96.4kg (when I first joined Weight Loss Forum)
First Goal: 90kg
Ultimate Goal: 67kg
Current Weight: 96.5kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7h8V35/]
[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby wheelndeal77 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 am

Ok, so this morning I weighed in at 1.5kg less than yesterday woohoo. 94.9kg I weighed yesterday and today I weigh 93.5kg. Ridiculous how much difference there can be in one freakin day!

I used cross-trainer last night for 40mins, then used WiiFit for 30mins. :D
I am really enjoying exercise!

Hope everyone is doing well.

WnD77
xoxo

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby kangagirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 am

congrats on the weightloss wnd, that's excellent, bet you can't wait to get into the 80s soon enough~!!

ok girls, i have decided to (finally) weigh myself - are you ready for it (drum rolls please...)
77kg!

I am very happy with that, i have now lost a total of 6kgs (or 1 stone) and it's great to see the scales read 12stones instead of 13stones, so I am inspired to keep heading down and eventually into the 60s.

how are the others going? starr- I think we must be about the same now, and how's ewq doing? and where's warriorgirl? are you still on holidays?

all the best for this week girls, keep up the great work! :P

kg x
kangagirl

Postby wheelndeal77 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:39 am

Hi Everyone,

I had a bad weekend...drank way too much with a friend on friday night, sat up til 6am..hence, the kids and I had pizza on saturday night for dinner coz i needed junk food. Hubby was away fishing for the weekend so it was all too easy to eat 'whatever'. He came home sunday afternoon and we had fish n chips for dinner coz I'd had a crap day with the kids...they were bickering and stuff all day and I didn't cope well with it.
So, this morning I weigh 94.9kg again..lol. 1 step forward , 2 steps back! Ah well...
Mum will b here thursday for approx. 3 weeks...so i'll be able to walk morning and night while she is here to watch the kids. I still gotta lose some weight before that presentation night i'm going to on 21st March. Want to lose 5kg in 3 weeks...I can do it!!!!! (If i dont eat anymore junk food between now and then that is).

Hope everyone is doing well.
WnD77
xoxo

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby starr22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 am

Hi guys, well I just weighed myself and I am happy to report a loss of ......900g! Yay :D That brings me down to 76.4 kg, I am very happy with that.

WnD, sounds like you had a hectic weekend :shock: Never mind about a few slip ups, we all have them :wink: Just think, your mum will be here soon which will give you a little bit of spare time.

Kg, go girl, you have done so well! You will be in the 60's before you know it! Bet your feeling great :D

Hope everyone is well.

xxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:21 pm

I finally have a update!!!
Im back down to 94kg after two weeks of plateu... YAY
Back on track and looking forward to a smaller me :)
warriorsgirl

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 am

Congratulations on your losses, WG, KG and Starr! WnD, the gain you had after the weekend is probably just fluid from salt so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think it would be cheating to count your earlier, lower weight as your 'official' weight this week.

I weighed in yesterday at 69.0kg. Not great, but not bad considering I have no motivation at the moment. I've finally got my Gabriel Method book and I just can't get back into the swing of things. So I'm concentrating on getting my back better first and foremost. I start working again this week, so in a couple of weeks I'll have enough money for new running shoes. If my back's better I can start running again which would really kick start my weight loss.

Hope you all have a great week!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby starr22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 am

EWQ, you seem to be doing well. At least you know you can maintain your weight to stay under 70kg :D I'm sure once your back gets better and you can start running/jogging again that last bit of weight will fall off. How much more are you aiming for? Sorry, you may have said previously, but I can't remember :oops:

Glad to see that you are over your plateu Warriorsgirl. It's always good when the weight starts shifting again. Keep at it girl! :D

On a side note, just wondering if anyone on this thread has facebook? I'd love to add you all if you do, cause you are all so loverly :D

Keep positve :D

xxx
[/url]
starr22

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:29 am

Hey Starr. I'm aiming for 68kg initially. That would put me back in my healthy BMI range. But beyond that I'm hoping to get down to 65kg or 63kg because of sheer vanity. :lol:
EvilWombatQueen

Postby wheelndeal77 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 am

Ugh, i'm struggling to get back on track. It's 10.30am and I have yet to eat breakfast, all I've had is two coffees. I'm really hungry but don't have an appetite for anything. I simply do not know what to eat anymore. I never feel like anything but i'm hungry...all my taste buds are asking for is junk food. I would love some peanut butter on toast..but i'm all out of peanut butter which is a good thing coz when its in the house, i eat way too much of it. I'm addicted to peanut butter, whats with that?! And NOOO i'm definately not pregnant! lol
I just don't know what to do anymore. *sigh*

Need to pull my finger out, somehow...maybe it'll be easier once Mum gets here and she'll make me go for my morning walk, then i'll be motivated to come home and eat healthy?! Keepings fingers crossed!!

WnD77
xoxo

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 pm

I hope you get your motivation back soon, WnD. I know I've been suffering a lack of mojo over the last few weeks and it's only slowly trickling back again.

I'm still at 69.0kg, which is okay because at least I've stabilised below 70kg. I've started listening to The Gabriel Method MP3s at night again so I'm hoping it makes a difference. Right now I can only think of three things, 1) I want my back to get better so I can start running again, 2) I wish I could afford new running shoes so I can start running again, and 3) I wish I had the time to start running again! Even if my back gets better in the next month I'm going to be flat out with studying, teaching, several committees and a couple of websites I promised to build for people. If only running around like a chook with my head cut off qualified as exercise!

I had a pleasant surprise today. This morning I had to create a new hole in my belt because it was too loose to keep my jeans up!

Hope everyone else's week is full of pleasant surprises too. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby starr22 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Yay for having to make your belt smaller :D It's little things like that, that make you feel good hey.

Well, last night we had Chinese for dinner. It was soooo yummy while I was eating it, but today I have the worst indigestion EVER! And to make matters worse I weighed 1.7kg heavier this morning :x What the hell!? :x I know it is probly just because of the salt in the meal....but still annoying!

How is everyone going? Hope all is well with you all :D
[/url]
starr22

Postby wheelndeal77 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 am

Not doing very well...but ready to get back on track today. Ugh...wish I had the 'motivation/willpower' to stay on track for more than one week. Seems I have one good week, one terrible one. I'm getting nowhere fast!

Still don't know what to eat...don't feel like anything except peanut butter. I loveeeeeeeeee it lol.

How is everyone else going??

WnD77
xoxo

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Feeling the same WnD :(
Put on 400g this week... not a huge gain, but I know I could be doing better...
And my PT looked so upset this week, damn!!!
She didnt do a Michelle, but I cud just see the disappointment in her face...

so here's hoping I can get bak on track!!!
warriorsgirl

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I've had a fairly crap week really. Eating: not completely awful, but not so good. Exercise: nothing beyond walking thanks to my damned back. Yesterday I weighed in at 69.0kg. Today it was 69.8kg but I think that was retained food from the night before.

I'm hoping to have a better week this week.
EvilWombatQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges