It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:13 am

Free Newsletter

*** LOSE 10KGS IN 10 WKS CHALLENGE ***

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: *** LOSE 10KGS IN 10 WKS CHALLENGE ***

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 am

Have people here joined one of the other new challenges now that the ten weeks is over? I'm happy to start a new challenge, but it seems there are so many on the go that it would be doubling up unnecessarily. Thoughts?
EvilWombatQueen

Postby wheelndeal77 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm very dissatisfied with how I went in this challenge, but i'm willing to get back on track and willing to begin another one. And i'd be so happy for you to start it Ali. I love the people who were involved in this challenge and hope we can remain tight.
This morning I weighed in at 94.3kg...at the start of the challenge I weighed 96.4kg...so i lost something..but nowhere near as much as I should of in 10 weeks! Not even close to a decent loss over a 10 week period.
Keep us posted if and when u start another challenge! I'm ready to rock n roll!

WnD77
xoxo
Starting Weight: 96.4kg (when I first joined Weight Loss Forum)
First Goal: 90kg
Ultimate Goal: 67kg
Current Weight: 96.5kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7h8V35/]
[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Great! So is 10 weeks a good number or would people like it changed? I found it hard to remember when the 10 weeks were over... hence why this post is so late! Would a month be too short? How about 12 weeks? I could always keep a count-down in the thread so we remember where we are in the challenge.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby starr22 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:04 pm

I will join any challenge you start up EWQ :D I think that it is a great idea to start another one up. Not too sure how long you should make it........doesn't bother me at all tho. Maybe it could be from the 1st of April until a certain time/date, thats just a suggestion tho :D

I'm going ok at the moment. I set a goal to lose 3kg a month at the begining of the year......I think I may have lost 3kg all up in 3 months :roll: But hey, I'm in no hurry and I want to keep the weight off this time.

Hope you are all well and happy :D

xxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 pm

1 April is a Wednesday. Would it be better to start it on a Monday? New week, fresh start, and all that? We could start it next Monday (30 March) and run it for 10 weeks until Monday 8 June. I'll make sure I keep a count-down so we know how many weeks are left. Either that or we could start it next Wednesday (April 1) and run it until Wednesday 10 June. What would people prefer? I think a deciding point would be when people prefer their weigh-in day to be.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby starr22 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Hmmmm, it does seem funny to start on a Wednesday. I usually weigh in on Mondays, so I guess Monday would be my preference. I really don't mind tho :D If you are starting the thread EWQ, I'm happy with whatever suits you more :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:01 am

Next Monday it is then! I'll start the thread on Saturday to give people advance notice. Look forward to seeing you all there!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby wheelndeal77 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am

Awesome girls! It all sounds good to me, Thanks EWQ!!! Looking forward to a brand new start!

WnD77
xoxoxo
Starting Weight: 96.4kg (when I first joined Weight Loss Forum)
First Goal: 90kg
Ultimate Goal: 67kg
Current Weight: 96.5kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7h8V35/]
[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby kangagirl » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Dear Girls,

Thanks for hanging in there and waiting for me :D
Appreciate the pm's I've received and I think most of you now know that I was locked out of my account bc I changed my email address and the whole thing became DE-ACTIVATED (grrhhh) - which was incredibly frustrating as admin on this site is very slow...

But nyways, I'm back in now and all ready to GO, GO, GO!!

I was ablet to keep reading your threads which was nice but I felt so bad not being able to respond so it's a huge relief to be back on board with you girls, have missed you all.

EWQ- Thanks for starting a new thread, happy to start on monday (30th march), I started then as I read yr thread and infact it was my birthday that day so hubby took me out for a special indian dinner and yes ate heaps but was good all day!! Great work that you have kept under 70kg's :wink:

STARR - you are doing super well, we are now both 75kg (yipeee), an excellent effor! :)

WND - You have managed to lose a few kilos, think how much that is!! think of holding a couple of kg's of milk, so i thin u shld be quite proud of your efforts - I am.
:lol:

I will now go to EWQ's new thread, see you there bewtiful girls!

luv'n'hugs,
kg xx
oh and by the way, managed to get down to 75kg!!!
kangagirl

Previous

Return to Challenges