Gordz im so hearing u, today has been the start of healthy eating and exercising for me as a part of everyday life and so far so good . superstar09 CONGRATS on your loss for u loss this wk. p.s GOOOOOOOO purple team woop woop.
Weigh in day today. I weighed in at 84.6kg WOOOTTT. Ive lost 5.5 cm off my stomach in 2 weeks, Im feeling great, even though I had the worst day on record yesterday. My weight loss this week : 2.2kg 2.5% My weight loss last week : 1.6kg 1.8% Total weight loss : 3.8 kg 4.3%
For those that want to know how to calculate the %age of weight lost, the formula is ((IW-AW)/IW) * 100= weight loss percentage, with IW being initial weigh, and AW meaning weight now.
Well done the monty thats such a fantastic weight loss ur doing a great job especially for week 3... its such a great feeling when u no ur losing the weight finally...
Well il weigh in today at 96.3kgs thts a loss of 800 grams - i have to say im happy with that considering i put on 1.5kgs last monday and lost that plus the 800 grams within the week!! just teaches me to stick to eating healthy and dont eat junk food!! i got a bit tempted lst weeked and ate some pizza.. and stuff ... first time i went of track.. but im back on track now and doing great..
How did everyone else go last week??? looking forward to hearing ..