WELCOME BACK STARR!!
And Congrats on only managing to gain 1/2kg during the whole holiday - well done!!
Also well done Juzzy
- you showed excellent control wnd
- but tell hubby not to bring home mudcake!! that was very naughty of him. jl, ewq and sl
- dont feel bad about the weight gain. its happend to ALL of us, it is the BIG PICTURE in the end that counts. jl - you must find smthg that inspires you. ppl have heaps of advice but my main one is to find smthg that gets you excited, ie i really want to be fit for my kids and (vanity) want to look good in photos esp after recent baby, so THAT hugely inspired me. put photos up of a slimmer you, leave notes everywhere, do yr favourite ex whether its ice-skating or whatever, etc, etc, but the thing is to actully DO SOMETHING. Also, boring advice, but you will see that my motto is: "SLOW BUT STEADY WINS IN THE END
"...and i do live by this.ewq
- don't worry about being back over 70kg. I agree with you that the cold will help you lose weight. Bc of my sinus surgery the other week and feeling so yukky and tired and sick for a whole WEEK and eating less consequently and having more soups - I have managed to lose another 1 kg and so am now down to 74kg
~!~ I AM SO EXCITED, bc soon i will be near yr weight ewq soon - which inspires me even more - and closer to my ideal. It really has not been too hard, you just have to stick at it and really change yr eating habits.wnd
- i havent tried censored - is it a shake?? good luck with it.
Good luck to all, hope i havent been too bossy telling everyone what to do, but sometimes it does help, 'eh oh and yeah, i am down to 74KG!!
ps attch is a photo taken 2 wks ago with my gorgeous little girl!
ps have a safe trip back home starr