It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:05 am

Free Newsletter

Wheelie's 5 Month Challenge!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Wheelie's 5 Month Challenge!

Postby wheelndeal77 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on the website or any threads for a couple of months now (at least). I have completely fallen off the wagon and my food addiction has taken over my life completely!!!
I feel sick constantly, I suffer with heartburn all of the time, no matter what I eat and I feel lethargic.
I have tickets to the Keith Urban concert (mid Dec) and my Sister in Law is getting married on Dec 7th...that is why I have called this 'Wheelie's 5 Month Challenge'.
My challenge is to lose as much weight as I possibly can in the 5 month period...20kg is my goal.
Start Date will be Monday 6th July.

If you're at all interested...please post a reply to this thread, thank you and look forward to sharing your journey's with you!!

Wheelndeal77
xoxo
Starting Weight: 96.4kg (when I first joined Weight Loss Forum)
First Goal: 90kg
Ultimate Goal: 67kg
Current Weight: 96.5kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7h8V35/]
[/url]
wheelndeal77

Re: Wheelie's 5 Month Challenge!

Postby wheelndeal77 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Well folks, i'm disappointed I havent had any responses to my thread whatsoever...but oh well..I will continue to post my progress and do this no matter what.
Today is Day 1...I weighed in at 96.5kg. Ideally I'd love to be 68kg..but if I weigh 75kg by the end of the 5 months I'll be very happy!
My morning has started off well, food wise. I stayed up way too late last night so I didnt get up early for exercise like I would of liked to. One small step at a time though, I'm sure i'll b fine.

WnD77
xoxo
wheelndeal77

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi WnD!

I'm doing 2 other challenges already (July Challenge, Xmas Challenge) but I'll join you!!!

If you look at some of my other threads, you'll see my ultimate goal is 55kgs. But I have broken it down, so my goal for now is 64kgs.

Weighed in at 68.8kg so I have 4.8kg to lose to hit my first goal. Then 4 to my next, then 5 to my ultimate goal :shock:

So maybe i should aim to be 55 by end of 5 months - I'd liek to change it to 55 but i'd confuse my self since in the xmas challenge my goal is 55 lol

Keep me updated! Seeing as we're the only 2 so far, you can PM me if you like :D

Jo
xx
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey wheelie! how are you going so far with your challenge?~

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Welcome back, WnD! Sorry I missed your thread. I don't post in the challenge section that often. Good luck with your five month challenge. I'm sure you can do it. You'll have all of us cheering you on. :D

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby wheelndeal77 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:31 am

First week going really really badly...has been that time of month...so i've been gorging on whatever i lay my hands on and not been exercising at all.
I guess I'll be starting again this coming Monday lol.

Thanks for joining me Miss Jo. I need to keep my focus now...I have a goal in mind, a time to do some of it in...and reasons/occasions to do it for..as well as my health!

I look forward to posting some more positive messages soon! Very soon!

WnD77
xoxo

Thanks for encouragement EWQ.

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Don't worry about TTOTM too much, WnD. I've just been through that and gained a heap of weight virtually overnight both because of bad eating and simple fluid retention. Thankfully once that week was over I lost it all straight away. You'll probably find the same. Hang in there!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 pm

it was ttotm for me too! no gain or loss this week for me! still at 68.8kg - but i'm hoping for a big one next week! :lol:

we can be focused together! *yay* looking forward to your posts!!!

Postby wheelndeal77 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Still not staying on track...why oh why do I do this to myself?! Yesterday I ate great all day, but then night time came and I found myself craving a big binge of chocolate or something. I was anxiously awaiting the bed time of my hubby so that I could indulge. He went to bed at about 10pm, coz he'd fallen asleep on the couch..and I still made myself some butterscotch sauce and poured it allover some ice cream and totally made a pig of myself.
Today I have once again eaten very very well...no binging tonight, i'm determined not to!! It makes me feel like crap.

I have to keep my tunnel vision. Remember all the reasons why changing my lifestyle is beneficial to me. More energy, better body, smaller and better fitting clothing, less heartburn, nausea and related ailments. A better life all round!!!

On a brighter note..I am getting my hair done tomorrow..a new colour, new style...can't wait. It should perk me up and help to keep me motivated and feeling good about all of this.

How is everyone else doing??

WnD77
xoxo

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Been really busy, no time to eat properly. Been exercising though :D

After pump i had a med big mac meal and an apple pie. >.< i didnt eat much and was sitll within my cals for the day lol

weird... i think i have gained. i hope not. will have to wait til monday!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:38 pm

My sore back has driven me back to the red wine. So it looks like we've all had a rough time of it for sticking to our dietary plans!

Hang in there, WnD! It's great that you ate well tonight. As long as most of your nights are like this you're going to do really well!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby sarahm » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 pm

hello all., am up late browsing on here- was wondering if maybe i could join in this challenge[ better late than never?] am struggling with focus-not eating too well. had 2chunky bits of bread n butter and cheese for luch and about 5 mini pkts of crisps for dinner....dear oh dear! not clever. would love to follow along with you! let me know-sarahm.x
sarahm

Postby wheelndeal77 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 am

Please feel free to join in our challenge Sarah. I'm not doing very well at it though i'm afraid...
Tomorrow I plan on getting back on track...yet again!!

One step forward, two steps back...all the time it seems! :(

Gaining weight at a rapid pace...I need to stop.

Any encouragement u all have would be greatly appreciated!

WnD77
xoxo

[/url]
wheelndeal77

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:26 am

I gained 100gms last week! hmmm, hey wheelie - what are you doing re: the gain?

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 am

You can do this, WnD. If you need to, make a list of why you want to lose weight. Hell, make a list of why you need to lose weight. Add a photo of what you want to look like when you get to goal weight, either an old photo of yourself or a photo of someone whose figure you admire. Keep that in your pocket, or handbag, or by your computer. Then any time you feel yourself wandering to the cupboard to get a high calorie snack, or any time you feel you can't be bothered exercising, get that piece of paper out and read it instead! Ask yourself if skipping your workout is more appealing than being thin. Ask yourself which would feel better: being thin or eating that stupid Tim Tam?

You can definitely do this, WnD. Just take it one temptation at a time!
EvilWombatQueen

Next

Return to Challenges