It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Wheelie's 5 Month Challenge!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Wheelie's 5 Month Challenge!

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 am

Hey Feybie,
what are you eating? maybe you're not eating enough!? I know it doesn't make sense (it still baffles me) but i wasn't loosing anything for agggess because I was eating nowhere near enough. esp with all the exercise you do!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby Feybie » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm definitely eating enough. I think I might actually be eating too much.I eat about six times a day. I think I need to work on my portion sizes.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcsBWmS/]
[/url]
Feybie

Postby B'sgirl » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi WnD,

I have only just returned to this forum after almost a year off & I would love to join your challenge. :D

I have started an 8 week challenge to lose some kgs for my 20 year school reunion in Oct. but my ultimate goal is to get back to 55kgs (which I was before I had kids!) & I think that this may be achievable by December.

I am on the celebrityslim program which is very similar to TF & I actually had some great results with both programs about 2 years ago. I lost 8 kgs in 6 weeks on the program so it does work & I know that I have gained the weight back, but that was purely because I gorged myself stupid over the past 18 months! Not to mention that I stopped exercising completely!

There were a few other factors contributing to my weight gain too, which really came down to my emotional state & I am one to eat my emotions :(
We moved to another town where I knew no-one & then I lost my baby at 12 weeks gestation. Then a week after the baby I was hospitalised with an infection brought on by the surgery. I was just an emotional wreck & not having any family around me made it all the more harder to pull myself out of despair.

But now I am in a better place, mentally, & I feel soooo ready to tackle this weight issue once & for all! So bring it on girls! We can all do this! :mrgreen:

Today was my first official day back on the CS program & so far so good. Nights are particulary difficult for me as that's when I pick at stuff that's bad for me!
I find that by making up a big bowl of diet jelly, it tends to keep these "pickings" at bay & on the TF program you can eat unlimited diet jelly so that may help you too with the late night binges. Also, if I'm craving chocolate, I will have a jarrah choc-o-lait. They aren't really "allowed" on the TF program, but I didn't follow it to the letter & I still managed a loss every week. :D

Just hang in there hun, it will get easier I promise. Just get through one day at a time or one meal at a time if that's easier & remember your 2litres of water, it really does help.

Good luck hun & here's to the challenge

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 am

hey how is everyone going in this challenge?!!?!!?
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Previous

Return to Challenges