It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Free Newsletter

MATCHBOX'S 3 MONTH CHALLENGE

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MATCHBOX'S 3 MONTH CHALLENGE

Postby matchbox » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:46 pm

thanks ali :mrgreen:

weighed in this morning, out of curiosity, and a sitting on 59kg wooooo!! About time i saw some movement! I am feeling really good, felt like a bit of a change yesterday, was getting sick of my hair, so i've dyed it jet black, i painted my nails (badly), did a face mask... all girly things yesterday afternoon. i felt SO much better afterwards! and am still feeling it today :mrgreen: had tea at the boys last night, went and got sushi too but we didn't end up eating it, so i have it here today for lunch. woke up late so i didn't have breakky, but will have an extra couple of pieces of sushi to make up for it, or will have another snack in the arvo, haven't decided yet. I'm trying to space out my lunch (the sushi) as i'm moving stuff a bit more today, and will probably be pretty hungry :lol:

Didn't go to the gym this week, but i will start going next week hopefully. I figured since i didn't have uch motivation for the gym, and its been really really wet and rainy, that i would try and get food under control this week, and then add in the gym next week. been a bit naughty with a couple of fun sized choccies here and there, although i am at uni so it means more moving than if i was at home. also, i had a twix yesterday while doing my hair. i figured i would go all out :P

That's all so far, not sure what else i'll be up to today, apart from moving stuff into my room and studying. will probably see the boy tonight, would love to go out for a walk with him but its just SO DAMN RAINY!!! will have to wait until spring i think, then we can head down to the swan valley :mrgreen: and since that means long walks, i need to get back into the gym soon :lol:

Talk soon lovelies, have a great day!!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I WENT TO THE GYM!!!!!!!

I spent 65 minutes there too!! i even surprised myself, i think that's the longest i've ever been there for! did 20 mins (6km's) on the cross trainer and 45 mins (14.46km's) on the bike. feeling really good :mrgreen:

so in 65 mins thats 20.46km's... going to try and beat that next time hopefully :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

not much to report today... work yesterday was INSANELY busy, it did NOT stop for 5 hours, when i then pretty much had to demand to go on my break. i ran around like a complete idiot for 5 hours. i was sooo tired! I ended up having a parma and a small handful of chips for lunch - they put salad too but then had to whack it back in the oven since it went cold while i was trying to get out of there - salad was all gross and cooked *yuck* so they got rid of it lol. it looked horrible! didn't have tea since lunch was so late (4.30, no wonder i was starving!) so although not a whole lot i can do about the epic proportion of fat, hopefully the cals would have been ok.

this morning had uni, resisted snacking, and also resisted the yummy pies/sausage rolls - had to sit there while the boy was eating his!! and it smelt soo good! am feeling really glad that i resisted though! will go to the gym in an hour or so, when i think my food has completely settled, i'm really looking forward to getting back into it. i think i'm going to book a reassessment when i go in today, because i don't remember how to use any of the equipment :roll: but i'm feeling really embarassed about it :cry: hopefully i'll be able to use the equipment and start to get some muscle.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

i ended up falling asleep yesterday arvo :roll: too many late nights over the weekend and a busy day at work on sunday, again with not enough sleep, made me so tired! so when i woke up, i felt so bad, i quickly donned my gym gear and ran out the door before i had to put tea on. unfortunately it only gave me 35 mins at the gym, but i did heaps better than saturday already! i can't remember how long i did on the bike, it was 20 mins and i think i did just over 5km's (ipod died and i was reading a mag lol) but on the Xtrainer i did 4.6km's in 15 mins!!!!! on sat it took me 20 mins to do only 4 kms!! hopefully i can keep building that up :mrgreen: had lasagne and salad for tea last night - had less lasagne than i norally would and went back for even more salad :mrgreen:

i have the day off uni today, so i'm off to do the grocery shopping today, i don't mind doing it because i can buy LF stuff, and i can get whichever stuff i want :lol: but i do have to make dinner :? not too bad a toss up i guess lol.

OH!!!!!!! also, i weighed in this morning, prepotty (thanks miss jo :lol: ) and i was 59kg! so it seems that going to the gym and watching what i'm eating is definately working :mrgreen: i like the gym now :wink: plus it puts me in a good mood too! does anyone else find that?
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 pm

arghhhhhhhhhh i typed a HUGE reply and then it asked me to log in and i lost it all!!! NOT HAPPY.

in short:
went to the gym yesterday, was good, i did heaps better:
Xtrainer - 10 mins, 3.2km's
bike - 30 mins, 11.01km's (followed by a 2 min warm down)

got today and tomorrow FULL ON won't get home till pretty late both nights, so will hit the gym up again on fri - plus i don't want to overdo it and get disheartened and/or sick of it.

hmm can't really remember what else i wrote, i think that's it for now...
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't know how i'm feeling right now. i mean i'm really glad that i'm under 60, but i dont know, i feel kinda weird about it? like i'm scared to lose more, and actually get a hot body. i guess i'm used to my body as it was, and as it is now (smaller but still a fair bit of fat) so if i lose that.... i don't know what will happen. sounds kinda silly huh??

i still haven't booked in for my re-assessment (in order to learn how to use the machines, to do weights, and get measured up etc so that i can tone up) for the same reason i guess. i don't really know what to do. i guess i'm still kind of comfortable where i am at the moment, although not happy with myself, i'm kinda in my comfort zone. I'm scared.

i need some advice... i don't know what to do...
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby matchbox » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm

this is hopefully going to be short since i'm in a really censored mood. eating has been pretty crap, exercise has been non-existant since tues, and i am just feeling really foul. actually i'm too pissed, i'll write later.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Czarina » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 am

Hope you're alright, Lexi...
Czarina

Postby JP1 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm

looking good Lexi ..

JP/ 8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Previous

Return to Challenges