It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Free Newsletter

MissMinx's 12 week challenge to 60kgs

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MissMinx's 12 week challenge to 60kgs

Postby MissMinx » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm

I know... im really full on when I know something is coming up. I have to admit I'm dead tired now leading up to Sydney this week - I'm drained I'll probably fall asleep at the reception seriously hehehe.

I'm still tired even those this time around I'm training less but really intense sessions and my food has been spot on. I havent touched alco for 2 weeks now not a drop on the wkd im sooo happy about that!so yeah my meals have been every 3 hours so I feel like that has helped my metabolism extremely.

Also the choices of food that I've been making every 3 hours is working just nicely.
Current weight: 64.2kgs
Goal weight: 60kgs

Ok so my Sydney trip is over and I've reached 64.2kgs - my next weigh in is in 2 weeks time so that whatever damage I did in Sydney will be done and dusted! I would love to lose 4.2kgs by Xmas time and I guess thats where my new goal begins :)
MissMinx

Re: MissMinx's 12 week challenge to 60kgs

Postby fi_112 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Just make sure you get lots of sleep the night before so you're all ready to actually enjoy it :)

yeah it sounds like you've got the plan down-pat this time. I guess that's the silver lining to losing, then gaining back, weight. You learn what you need to do and what works for you! and I think it's different for everyone.

good luck this week! xxx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Previous

Return to Challenges