It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 am

Free Newsletter

12 Week Challenge - June to August 2006 - Week 11

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

12 Week Challenge - June to August 2006 - Week 11

Postby KimE » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:39 am

Week 1: 73 kgs
Week 2: 72.6 kgs
Week 3: 72.3 kgs
Week 4: 71 kgs
Week 5: 70.5 kgs
Week 6: 69.4 kgs
Week 7: 68.5 kgs
Week 8: 67.5 kgs
Week 9: 66.7 kgs
Week 10: 65.5 kgs
Week 11: 65 kgs

Loss so far = 8 kgs
Goal 64kgs

Where is everyone? I hope lots of people join up for the next one. I'm lonely :(
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:16 am

Wow Kim...well done on your weight loss!!! I was following your progress last night and was looking forward to seeing how you went this week. I am going to join the next challenge (I was hoping there would be one!). So will it be another 12 week challenge or does it change each time??

Again though Kim, a big CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR TREMEDOUS WEIGHT LOSS!!! :P :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Ally » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:22 am

bummer sorry Kim that should be TREMENDOUS (didn't check spelling!! LOL :oops: )
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:40 am

Hi Ally

Thanks for the kind words. I am happy to get to the 20kg mark.

These challenges are always 12 weeks and I like that as I have 3 month goals that I set myself anyway. Although not sure if I will make the 9kg goal I set this time round.

More naughty things have been creeping in to my eating so I am gonna have to focus harder than I have been. Sometimes it's so frustrating as people around me eat whatever they like and don't care what it does to them or worse it doesn't seem to do anything to them at all! There are times when I get angry and say why can't I just go and eat a bag of chips or a bar of chocolate, why do I have to THINK about everything I eat. Why can't I be like everybody else! Well the truth is I no longer want to be like everyone else I want to be the best me and I now know how bad that food is for you and the almost zero nutritional value it provides. I have no idea where I'm going with this, just ranting.

Whew....anyway....please join in :D it is cool to watch the progression over an extended period of time.
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby KimE » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:42 am

OK figured out where I was going with above rant.

What I really wanted to say was.

@#$% this weight loss business is hard work!
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 am

lol (and three times harder if you have hypothyroidism)

Two mornings ago, I stuck to my healthy diet and exercise program and woke up to having gained 1½ kilos, I cried and cut my food intake down to 800 calories and woke up this morning to having gained another ½ kilo :shock:
I am taking a break from the forum as my thyroid gland is playing up big time.
I will probably be back again when I find out what's upsetting my thyroxine.
Dolly

Postby KimE » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:46 am

Thanks for that Dolly. Hell it must be horrible for you then and I am impressed that you have kept at it. I hope you find out what is going on and can manage it to get back on track. It's especially disappointing when you put in so much effort.

I think that's what's getting to me a little, it just all takes so much effort! I'm not gonna cave I have a goal to reach and I will reach it as I am thrilled with what I have achieved so far. Never felt healthier. Time to get my fatty photos out and remember what started this.

Saturday night is my indulgence night so I'm just gonna enjoy it and not think too hard about the naughty bits. Got to go and get my hair cut and coloured, maybe treat myself to some new tops!
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Ally » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:21 pm

That sounds great Kim, looking forward to the next challenge then, I'll be there with bells on (and clothes I promise :lol:)

Yes I agree with you about it being *%#$ hard!!! It is true what you say though, as people can eat what they want and don't seem to care, but seriously, my husband is 6' 5" and is as skinny as a rake, but he still has to watch his bad fats as there is a history of heart disease on his side of the family. That is why it has been so hard for me as he needs to eat a certain amount of food each day or he will lose weight and I just got complacent and ate as much as him out of habit and I ballooned.

I think it may be a quote on here somewhere or I may have read it elsewhere about "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" So keep that chin up darlin' and keep watching those kgs melt away!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:29 pm

Thanks Ally. I just need to get over myself at the moment! :lol:

The new hair do and tops helped...geez how shallow.

Oh and the lady in one of the shops asked if I was a size 12. I'm not but it felt good to be asked. Well I'm not yet anyway...

Huggies to all
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Challenges