It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl and Sunshinebub, buddies at last!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

B'sgirl and Sunshinebub, buddies at last!

Postby sunshine » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm

So we are going to be weight loss/fitness/hot body buddies :D and have a place to post our bits and pieces.

This week, I did two gym sessions, which was my weights programme and a treadmill workout, and I also did two big walks. On Monday I weighed 68.8, and will weigh again next Monday. I am so annoyed at my spare tyre, my stupid belly and waist fat which is where most of my excess weight goes to. My legs and butt are okay, but I am over my wobbly bits. Here's hoping I can do what I did last year, as I looked trim and fit and toned.
sunshine

Re: B'sgirl and Sunshinebub, buddies at last!

Postby B'sgirl » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey Sunshine! :D Well done on your workout sessions for this week!

So far this week I've managed 3 sessions on the xtrainer (total of 16kms), 2x abs workout & 2x pushups. Tonight I'm planning on another xtrainer session before bed. On monday I weighed in at 71.9 & today I had a sneak peek of the scales & have dropped another 400gms! :D

I know what you mean about the 'spare tyre'. I carry my weight in my tummy also :cry: & this time last year I was wearing my size 10 jeans! now I struggle into my size 14's.

So here's to getting our bodies back!!! :wink: Just think of how good we felt last year & use that as our inspiration! :mrgreen:

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Last night I managed another 4kms on the xtrainer so that brings me up to 20kms for this week.

Tonight I'm just going to do some floor work & have a rest from the xtrainer.

How are you going sunshine?
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi Hayley, I just got back from a 40 minute walk, and I tried to do some quick runs in that too. Kinda like interval training. I am going to run a min, walk 2 etc and build up from there. I hate running, I suck at it, but if I lose body fat because of it, well bring it on! So this week I have done 2 weights sessions, 2 big treadmill workouts with the interval setting, and 3 walks.

I am so determined to get trim again, I walked along the beach today, and I don't want it to be like previous years when I don't swim because I am embarrassed about wearing cossies! I will never get into a bikini, but I would like to wear boardies and a swim top without my belly hanging over the edge :D

Sounds like you have had a great week, keep it up and we will inspire each other xxx
sunshine

Postby B'sgirl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:37 pm

That's great hun! :D

I can't believe how motivated I feel too about getting back into shape! It's like something has just *clicked* inside my brain & I really am determined! Too bad it's taken me twelve months for it to happen though! :roll: I really believe that's the introduction back into exercise for me. Once I initially started it, I felt like continuing it.

Chat soon,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:54 am

I feel the same way. When I was walking yesterday, the sun was shining, I was sweating because I was doing some little runs, and I thought, I can't wait for summer to wear nice clothes etc and feel good and healthy and fit!!!!!! I have so much more energy even after a couple of weeks! Keep up the awesome work girl :D
sunshine

Postby sunshine » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Today is Monday, I just did a big walk around our farm with my ipod, so relaxing. My plan for this week is:-

walk Tuesday and Wednesday
spin bike class Thursday
gym workout and treadmill Friday

I am getting frustrated at not being able to get to the gym I am a member of, only for 2 more weeks. I just can't justify driving over 1/2 hour to get there, just for the gym, so I am thinking of joining the gym in a bigger town, 20 minutes away. That way, we can go in and get some other jobs done in town, hubby can take the kids if need be to visit his mums place and it will be a better plan I think.

I am going to do a spin bike class at the new gym on Thursday to see how I go. Hope you are going well.
sunshine

Postby B'sgirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi Sunshine,

That sounds like a more productive plan & being closer to home is better. Probably be more equipment/classes etc available at the bigger gym too. We have a couple of gyms here. One is a Curves, the there is the leisure centre, so it has a couple of indoor heated pools & a fully equipped gym with creche. Since I've been back in town, I've noticed there's another 'boxing' gym that do women's fitness classes which I would LOVE to do. I just don't have the confidence to do it on my own :oops:

My hubby used to be a keen kickboxer, he used to compete (not professionally) & he loved it! When we first hooked up he started training me & it was hard work! :P :shock: But I'd love to get back into it again.

Well have a good one, I'm off to have some lunch & then do an intense xttrainer session!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi Hayley

Well I have walked these last three days and can feel myself getting fitter and fitter! The scales are not moving alot and that is frustrating me. I have no willpower whatsoever. I was craving a choc chip muffin yesterday so bought one from Brumbys and the lady gave me 3 mini ones for free, so guess who ate the lot yesterday and tonight? I am better off having nothing at all because I will just eat it!

How did your xtraining session go?

I am doing a spin class at the new gym tommorrow so I will let you know how I go. Hey kickboxing would be awesome, wish we lived close as we could both go and feel confident!!!!! Talk tommorrow..xx
sunshine

Postby sunshine » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Today I did a RPM spin bike class at this new gym. And I loved it! The class was great, I love the gym so I am going to join and I think I will be able to get there more so than I have been doing at this other gym. I am so excited!
sunshine

Postby B'sgirl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

I was just about to ask how your spinclass went & you beat me to it! :D That's great hun! You sound as though you enjoyed it.

I didn't accomplish much yesterday as I was feeling really low, so I basically took a day off. Except I still managed to stick to my eating plan, I just didn't exercise. I'm planning on doing a xtrainer session tonight aswell as some sets of bicep curls & I might, if I feel up to it, throw in an abs workout. I stuck to my eating plan today too & this morning I had a sneak peek at the scales (I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself!) & I've dropped another 700gms! I didn't record it though as I'm hoping on mondays weigh-in it will show more.

Hope you're having a great day,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi Hayley, I hope you are feeling okay. I think I might have a day like you did, tommorrow. I can't get to the gym, the builders have started on our house so we need to chat to them in the morning. I feel really tired tonight, might head off to bed. I am so glad you are eating well, hey I wanted to ask you, do you cut out all the treats etc to drop your weight because my scales aren't moving as I would like them too. I have had a couple of naughty things this week, and maybe that is why BUT my clothes feel looser and I feel fitter so who knows.....

My waist is kinda coming back :D I wish I could see the difference on the scales.. Hope you have a good day tommorrow...
sunshine

Postby B'sgirl » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

Hi hun,

How exciting about the builders staring on your house! :D Bet you're happy about that.

In regards to the treats, I vary day to day. Some days I'll feel like a chocolate so I'll have one, but ususally about 90% of the time I'll just have a piece of fruit for a snack or I'll have a cuppa or a jarrah choc-o-lait. You'll probably find that your clothes are looser because you're getting toned from all of the exercise. I remember a couple of years back I was just exercising mostly, about 4 nights of the week, & I went from a size 14 to a size 10 & lost 24cms overall off my body in about 6 weeks! Strangely though I had only lost 3kgs in weight?? :shock: Also, I still had quite a muffin top hanging over those jeans! That's when I decided to try the celebrityslim plan to help shift my 'gut'! :lol:

Today I weighed myself again & I'm back up to 71.5 :x And I worked my butt off yesterday & ate really well! I managed 6kms on the xtrainer & 3 sets of 15 reps of bicep curls. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't drink enough water yesterday. I was lucky if I had half a litre! So today, I'm sticking to my plan & I'm gonna make sure that I drink 2 litres of water.

Well I'm off to do some housework :roll: Have a good day,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby B'sgirl » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am

B'sgirl wrote:
How exciting about the builders staring on your house! :D Bet you're happy about that.

Sorry I meant to say starting not staring! Lol! You wouldn't get into your house too soon if they were just staring at it! Lol!

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm

[quote="B'sgirl"]
Today I weighed myself again & I'm back up to 71.5 :x And I worked my butt off yesterday & ate really well! I managed 6kms on the xtrainer & 3 sets of 15 reps of bicep curls. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't drink enough water yesterday. I was lucky if I had half a litre! So today, I'm sticking to my plan & I'm gonna make sure that I drink 2 litres of water.

I know what you mean about this, how weight can fluctuate and annoy us!!! I weighed myself this morning and I am down to 67.8, so out of the 68's, but that could be back in the 68's tommorrow. I am trying now to stay in the 67's...but my weight does go up and down regularly.

We just went for a big walk around the property up hills etc but I had the 3 kids the hubby and the dog so I didn't go very fast, lol. Hope you have a good week and weigh in, let me know how you go tommorrow when you weigh in.....
sunshine

Next

Return to Challenges