It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:26 am

Free Newsletter

B'sgirl and Sunshinebub, buddies at last!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: B'sgirl and Sunshinebub, buddies at last!

Postby sunshine » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 am

Weighed in at 67.6 this morning, so I am in the 67's to stay....hopefully. Hope you are well and have a good day!
sunshine

Postby B'sgirl » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 pm

That's great! I'm still hovering around the 71.5 mark so I didn't bother changing my ticker.

So far this week I've clocked up 12kms on my xtrainer, walked the dogs for an hour & did an abs/pushups workout. Tonight I'm going to just do 3-4kms moderate on xt as last night I did interval training on it & I got pain around my heart, so I stopped short of 6kms. So tonight's session will just be a walk.

Hope you're having a good day,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 pm

You are working so hard, good for you!!!! Take it easy though, look after yourself! I was down to 67kilos yesterday and back up to 67.4 today, so I might stop weighing myself every day :D I have been eating muffins too, the kids made some and I had to sample.....I haven't had alcohol all week, I might have one glass tonight. I did a big walk yesterday and am doing another spin class tommorrow. I feel a bit tired today. Keep it up, you are doing so well!!!
sunshine

Postby B'sgirl » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

I went for a walk on the beach this arvo with the kids, it was great! I even jogged a bit too. :D I'm thinking I will probably do this 2-3 times per week as it's great exercise & my eldest (with CP) will benefit also walking on the soft sand, great for his calf muscles. So that's 2 fairly brisk walks today with a total of 1hr 40mins all up!

Don't worry too much about the muffins, just jump straight back on the wagon tomorrow. :wink: Hope you have a great day tomoz,

Hayley
SW-90.4KGS
CW-90.4
GW-60KGS

DEC '07-59KGS
SIZE 10
B'sgirl

Postby sunshine » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi there, the walks on the beach sound great, the sand is terrific to walk on! I did another spin class on Thursday and loved it. I didn't walk today or yesterday so I am hoping to go tommorrow. I have been really tired all week, I need to get more energy!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!!
sunshine

Previous

Return to Challenges