It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Free Newsletter

The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

A few months ago Court and I set ourselves a challenge - to get to 60kg by Xmas. But with Xmas just around the corner and our plateaus, we tried to aim for 64, at the moment even THAT seems impossible. So our challenge for Xmas is to get as close to 65 as possible and stay there.

Out ultimate goal is still 60 and WE WILL GET THERE!

I will weigh in on Monday mornings and post on Monday, Court weighs in on Monday nights so will post on Tuesdays! We will keep you all updated on our triumphs and slip ups (hopefully not too many)!

my first confession is that i had a terrible breakfast...

sausage and egg muffin meal from mcdonalds. lunch brown rice and tuna. dinner... not sure yet. will be back to training! an hour of tkd tonight!

BRING IT ON 60!!! :twisted:
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Re: The adventures of Court & Miss Jo - 60kg's here we come!

Postby court » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:37 pm

hehe 60kgs here we comeeee!!!!
Ok so I weigh in tonight... do i need to confess PAST sins before today? If so, I drank my own bodyweight in alcohol on the weekend and washed it down with pizza! BUT that is in the PAST... Looking forward, today has been 100% I am doing a spin workout and some weights tonight and eating well ALL day!
One day at a time xox
We can do it MJ!!!
court

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Yep! Today is a new day! I can't wait to be 60!!!

Postby court » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 am

Just as I suspected :evil: 900 gm gain last nigth at weigh in to put me at 67.5kg OFFICIALLY.. But I ate really well last night, did a spin class drank plenty of water and this morning I was 66.7kgs again! :)
Soooo 100% again today I am riding for 30mins and taking some dogs for a walk :roll: So not a huge amoutn of exercise today but MAN did I feel that spin class last night! No more drinking for me!! Today is one day and for today I will stick to plan!
60 60 60 60
court

Postby starr22 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 am

Go for it girls! I'm cheering for u in the background :D I'll be following this thread with interest.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks Starr!

And court, i weighed in this morning - 67 - so my start weight is officially 67!

Last night for dinner i had about 1/2 cup rice, with crispy pork, stir fried with mushrooms and peas! also had some soup (homemade, it's an asian soup, watercress and pork, more like a broth) for dessert (no more) i had a creme caramel that i shared! did just over an hours of tkd last night. It was great - made my heart get pumping alright!

Had some yoghurt this morning with museli, lunch i plan to have chilli tuna and brown rice again... dinner will be left over stir fry + omelette + lots of steamed veges! also lots of water! looking forward to tkd tonight. apparently i am STILL grading for my black belt in Nov. even though i told my instructor ill be overseas...

ok off to fill up water bottle!!!! :D

Postby court » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 am

Thanks Starr!! We are trying to be accountable to each other AND the forum so hopefully it helps us and stops the yo-yoing!!
Dinner sounds so yum - how is crispy pork cooked? mmmmm
I had porridge this morning I have a little JC pizza pocket and veges for lunch, lots of fruit and a yoghurt for snacks.. dinner tonight steamed veges and pumpkin canneloni!! yum yum... LOTS of water my 1.5L is glaring in my face better take a big GLUG!
I might go for a walk at some stage today and get a skim flat white mmmm
court

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:20 pm

I am a hungry hungry hippo today! adding 2 sushi rolls to my lunch today! massive training session tonight. so it should burn it off. still guzzling water. :D

Postby Czarina » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:51 pm

You go, girls! You can do it! :D
Czarina

Postby court » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 pm

I am feeling super good again today! not starvin g- just right, have had my banana for arvo tea then I have an apple for a bit later :)
Super confident this week!!! Sooo looking forward to organic/no preservative natural foods on my trip!!!
THANKS CZ!! xo
court

Postby court » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 am

Why cant I control binge eating?
3 chocolate wheatens, a handful of milo cereal on its own and some toast/pikelets... on top of my recommended food last night :shock: OH thinks I need to have more food during the day so these 5pm and 9pm binges dont happen. Maybe 6400kjs is more realistic for me I dont think i have stuck to 5000kj's much AT ALL! :roll:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:14 am

hmm... or maybe have some healthy snacks around for when you do feel peckish?! what's 6400 and 5000 in cals?!

Last night tkd killed me. my body is soooo sore right now! we did lots of punching for some reason, felt like a boxing class. lots of mitt kicking... felt great last night. now i need a massage!

weird... weighed myself again this morning... still 67! hurry up and lose something! anything!

today my plans...

Breakfast: instant porridge
Lunch: notttt sure but when i know, i will post!
Dinner: Pesto Pasta (friend's invited us over for dinner)
LOTS OF WATER!!!!

I know i should be eating more! when i do my groceries this week - will definitely stock up on some fruits!

Postby court » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:33 am

healthy snacks?! haha but that is the LAST thing i feel like ;) you are right though
5000kjs is 1200 calories and 6400kjs is 1500 calories...

wow excellent work with the exercise -i am going to attempt a body attack class tonight :shock: I was 67.2 this morning :roll:
court

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 pm

:roll: Body Attack! Killer class! but it's such a good work out!

lunchtime! brown rice with vegetarian curry! yum yum!

Postby court » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 am

OMG my calves and bum YIOOWW!! I made the silly mistake of doing a bit of weights before the class haha oops! So cardio wise I was a-ok it was just my CALVES started burning 5 minutes in and at one point I thought they were going to explode right out of my legs hehe. but I LOVED it..Made me go home and eat more though whoops but I figure I could afford to eata little bit more :)
67.0 this morning pretoily :lol:
court

Next

Return to Challenges