It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Fi's Christmas Goal!!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fi's Christmas Goal!!

Postby miss_viva » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 am

Congratulations on breaking into the 60's, it's such a great feeling when you reach a new milestone!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby fi_112 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Thank u Miss Viva! It is great to feel I've done it without starving myself :)

I am housesitting up in the bush at the moment, all the fresh air and sunshine is making me very reflective so you guys might be subjected to some lengthy posts this week! I feel good today, I got my exam results and I got all Distinctions with an average of 74, so hopefully I will be offered the opportunity to do my Psych Honours next year.

I also tried on a pair of pants I haven't worn for years and years and they literally fell off me! It was so funny, they are a size 14. It's funny because I guess I still don't really believe I've lost weight, I kinda feel like I'm tricking the clothes and myself when I fit into 10s and 8s, which sounds so silly!!! But I'm sure a lot of people go through it though, haha.

I had a "rest" day today, but still went for a 25 minute walk and did 10 minutes stretching. Hopefully will have a good long sleep tonight to give my bod a break and then back into my exercise tomorrow!! Thursday will be weights and cardio (1 hr 20), Friday will be interval cardio, Saturday will be a long run/walk/jog. I have a wedding on on the weekend and then a dinner but I will manage. I don't like the sort of dread that comes with big social eating ocassions now, I wish I could enjoy them guilt free and maybe one day I will be able to. It would be nice to have the perfect balance but I guess we are all working on it.

Anyway, off to have my arvo tea of banana and berries. I am going to cut down on the dairy as it makes my stomach churn and feel gross, so soy milk for me from now on xx
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:09 am

69.7 kg today. 1.2 kg to go before Christmas.. not looking TOO likely but I'm positive!! :)
fi_112

Postby wannabeslim » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 am

you may find the 1.2kg just magically fall off. it could be your body's christmas present to yourself!! :P
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby fi_112 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Haha doubt it, but it's ok. It's more my body fat % which I want to drop. Feeling ok bout it :)

Body hurting soo bad, did a weights workout yesterday which included travelling lunges with a 20kg bar, 100kg leg press, upper body weights and core stuff, and then cardio. Today I did intense interval training on the treadmill and the seated bike thing and went for a 4km walk. Will prob go for another walk this arvo. My ass hurts and getting out of the car kills me! hahaha!

Eating has been really good too, I've been REALLY hungry though. I think my body has gone below it's "happy point" and wants to go back up!

Feeling fantastic though :) Will have to be a good girl this weekend, wish me luck .. xx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 pm

69.5 this morning!!

Had a wedding yesterday, drank way too much champagne but didn't overeat and danced a bit. Went to RPM this morning and will go for a walk later. I have a big dinner on tonight, so I will have to try and be good again! After this though no more temptation til Xmas eve. Pretty happy if I stay in the 69s anyways xx
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

I had a wedding yesterday, too! But, alas, I was not as well behaved as you, let's just say three words "White Chocolate Mudcake"...and it carried into today...oh, well. Back at it next week!

Well done staying in the 60's! :D
Czarina

Postby Miss Jo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 am

Good work Fi! you are smokiiiinn!!!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby fi_112 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 am

Thank you ladies!
Miss Jo - you are doing amazing as well, how much more do you have to lose by Xmas?
Czarina - I wasn't THAT well behaved, I ate creme brulee!

I am a very happy girl today!The weekend ended up being a bit of a blow out. Dinner on Sunday night was a feast, including truffles, icecream and cauliflower cheese! I tried to just have a small bit of the bad things, but still went way overboard on cals. So yesterday tried to make up for all my sins - went to boot camp with my best friend(6am, ouch) and ate sooo well yesterday (think only about 1000 cals, low carb) and went for a walk. Today = 69.5 kg still! No damage done... Phew!!
Also, I found out yesterday I got accepted to do my Psych Honours next year! Only 30 out of 120 of us got in so I'm very pleased.
And to top it off, I've got the day off today!

Hahaha so a bit excited this morning :)
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Congratulations on getting into your Psych Honours! Well done! My cousin got accepted last week, as well. How funny!
Czarina

Postby fi_112 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Thank you! It's going to be a very tough year... this year I have focussed on my body, I think next year it's time to focus on my mind, haha!

This week is going pretty good. I did lifesprints spin class today as well as some upper body and abs stuff so I'm going to be sore tomorrow! Think I might take a day off and just walk a few kms and do some light stretching.

Christmas in 9 days, argh!!!
fi_112

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 am

I'm just hoping not to gain anything by xmas! goal is to be 60 (eventually) it's been such a long process!!!

and congrats on the psych honours! :D :D :D
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby fi_112 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 am

Good on u Miss Jo, you are doing amazing! and thanks!

Well I have been eating soo well this week and not only have I not lost since Tuesday, I've gained a bit. Not happy at all - this was my exercise:
Mon - boot camp
Tues - 40 mins cardio
Wed - upper body & lifesprints class (HARD)
Thurs - 1 x 30 min walk a.m, 1 x 1 hr walk p.m.

I've been drinking my water, getting in incidental exercise, etc etc... so I'm in a bit of a sulky this morning! So today I'm going to be a bit more leniant on myself, treat myself to sushi for lunch and whatever else I fancy! Possibly I have been restricting myself too much, I just thought my metabolism would be firing after the weekend. Hmmm...

I have noticed other people on the forum having this problem too so I'm just going to get on with it...

Weights and cardio today and boot camp tomorrow morning.

xxx
fi_112

Postby fi_112 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Good news of today - bought a pair of size 8 gym pants that fit perfectly!!! SIZE 8!! on the bottom!
Bad news - went to donate blood and apparently my haemoglobin is too low :( they sent my blood off for more tests.
Scales aren't co-operating either :(
fi_112

Postby Czarina » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 am

Don't listen to the nasty scales, just listen to the size 8 gym pants. :D
Czarina

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges