It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Free Newsletter

12 Week Challenge- September to November 2006- Week 5

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Reply to KateTurner2000

Postby FatGarfield » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:19 am

Hi KateTurner2000,
Yes, I am very excited. One week ago, I was a bit discouraged, about to give up. My boyfriend said that maybe I just could not get rid of these 5 kilos, which can easily be the case when there are so many distractions in our daily life. Then I wrote in the website and all of you wrote back with suggestions. I was on the right track but just not enough effort was put in.

Now that I am holding on to my water bottle, writing in the Daily Food diary and Daily Exercise diary columns, I am seeing some gradual progress. I am really very excited. I am eating a lot of beans and soy-linseed bread.

Hopefully another few more weeks and I will have more progress...

Thank you KateTurner2000...

Thank you all of you wonderful people in this web-site.

I hate it when my mother tells me that I have a fat face. Hopefully soon she cannot say that...

Cheers... FatGarfield...
FatGarfield

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:09 pm

aw sometimes family can say some things that they think are going to help but can be really hurtful. ive had my pop tell me for years that i looks like some grandmother i never knew but she was plump like me. lol. i hear it all the time. its nice to receive some compliments for a change. you're doing well keep up the great work, and your partner sounds supportive too which is nice :)
kate_turner2000

Postby leisha » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:17 pm

hi ppl,

This is my first post on here,
im aiming to lose 10 kg by christmas!

Just wondering are everyones weightloss plans/diets the same or is everyone individual, for example i read that someone 'missed there weight watchers weigh in?' im going to do it on my own, good luck to me :)

Start weight:
75.5kg goal 65kg!
cya everyone! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
leisha

Postby Ally » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:33 am

We are all on our own programmes here Leisha. It is all up to you on how you choose to lose the weight, we are all just here to encourage each other to get to a common goal!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Reply to Leisha

Postby FatGarfield » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:08 pm

Hi Leisha,
I am not on any special programs. For 1.5 weeks I have been taking on more healthy food intake and adding more exercise.

For food, I am cutting out rice and spaghetti. I am having soy-linseed bread and green beans.

For exercise, I am aiming to do 20 mins cross trainer exercise or an hour of walking.

I write in the Daily Food Diary and Daily Exercise Diary and then motivates me to keep the new habit going.

All the best with the start of your fitness practice. The people here are very positive.

Cheers.. FatGarfield.
FatGarfield

Postby Puffer » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:48 pm

Week 1: 73.5kg
Week 2: 73kg
Week 3: 72.5kg
Week 4: 73kg
Week 5: 72kg
Puffer

Previous

Return to Challenges