Are any of you interested in a Winter challenge? I know its cold and dark and in my case wet BUT spring is around the corner. I for one love spring and this year I want to be able to enjoy it with hiking and walking and riding - to get out into nature - to enjoy my body for the first time in years. So my challenge is to get healthy for spring. I have a lot of weight to lose and attitudes to change but Spring is good motivation for me - does it motivate anyone else?
My goals are simple but not easy.
1. I will keep an honest food journal everyday which includes the reason I am eating.
2. Listen to Jon's CD at least 4/week
3. I will take all my recommended medication (I am insulin resistant and frequently ignore my Dr.)
4. I will eat according to my endocronologists eating plan (about 1000 cal/day)
5. I will walk an hour/day
6. I will do weights workouts 2/week
7. I will weigh myself 1/fortnight and if I have lost more than 1kilo reward myself!!!
Set your own goals but stay honest and lets see how much we can lose and how good we feel by September 1, 2010. That gives us 12 weeks. I am hoping to lose at least 12 kilos - hopefully more!!! But most importantly for me I want to be honest and undo the thinking patterns that keep me fat.
I am going to keep posting regularly to keep my motivation going - please join me!!!