It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:00 am

Free Newsletter

14 Weeks to loose 10 KG

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

14 Weeks to loose 10 KG

Postby Sassyt » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 pm

I am in desparate need of a challenge so here it goes...

Weight to loose 10kg in 14 Weeks

to get this I need to eat well ofcos and do atleast 45-60mins of exercise 4/5 times a week
preferably 5 times...

I have split it up into 3 milestones so I wont be bored and so I will know if I am still on track I hope I stick with this I betta stick to it if I know whats good for me lol...
Please all the encouragement and sum kick in a butt will be much much appreciated, oh and anyone else that may do with the challenge like me is more than welcome to join me in this challenge with their goals infact the more the marrier... and a friendly competition is much better than doing it on your own...

Currently 88.8kg
September 28 - 85kg
October 26 - 81kg
November 30 - 78kg

That is 14 weeks from today the 24th hopefully I will stick with this... I will be popping in this challenge almost everyday to report my exercise and just to say if I ate well or not lol...

1 milestone at a time so for now I am concentrating on 85kg by September 28... Today I will be doing my 45mins of exercise...

Thx
Sassy
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Re: 14 Weeks to loose 10 KG

Postby Sassyt » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

So yesterday did my 45mins of exercise and ate very well I weighed unofficially at 88.2kg which is great... so far so good... today seem to be going well as well hope to stick to it... being the payday and all something could go wrong lol, hopefully not...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby HappyGirl83 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 am

Heya Sassy!

I am going to join you if that is ok? It has been forever since I have done a challenge.

Ok so I want to get as close to 80kg as I can by Nov 21st. I am going on a trip to NZ with some friends and I want to feel as comfortable as I can (and feel ok about being in photos!)

Today I'm 93.2kg and I have about 11 weeks till we go. I know that 13kg is a bit of a long shot but I want to aim big. Honestly though, hitting 85kg for my trip will be wonderful!

Goal 1 - seeing at least 89.9kg by the end of Sept!
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby starz » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Good luck to both of you!!!

Sassy sounds like you've started off really well! Having those milestones is a great idea and I'm sure you will reach those goals. What kind of exercise are you doing? I'm always interested in what other people are doing, think I need a little more variety in my routine. And if you feel like eating something you shouldn't try thinking of how much better you will feel in summer being 10 kilos lighter!

Will be checking in on you and again all the best :D
SW - 103kg
CW - 93kg
GW - 65kg

First mini mini goal double digits!
First mini goal 90kg!
Slow, steady and consistent to make a change for life.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnxmppy/]
[/url]
starz

Postby Sassyt » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey HG you are on and thank you so much for joining me I need that. So I been sluggish on and off and on again but still weighing around 88/89. My goals are still the same I know I can do this. So HG lets do it... 8) the more the merrier...

@ Stars I normally do cardio and weights on different days the killer exercise for me is the circurt Im not sure if you familia with that its a mix of weights and cardio at the same time. I do that one 2 times a week. Gal thx for reminding not to eat staff i shouldn't I been doing that so often lately lol.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby HappyGirl83 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 am

How's it going Sassy?

I've been running every night with my dog + gym where I can. Eating has been great, so happy with it. I am seeing 92 on the scales which feels so good, but I so can't wait to see an 8! I want to be out of these 90's!

Have a great weekend babe! I am going out tonight for mexican & I know I am going to drink probably a gazillion jugs of margarita's haha! As long as I can get back on track tomorrow, it'll be all good.

xx
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Heeeey Happygirl Oh congrats gal, so happy for you. You are so full of energy. As for me I had not such a good week, all week to be precise. Had too much stress to concentrate on my eating and gym (boyfriend issues) It sucks how they can distruct us sometimes but I am back this week and hopefully for good. Eating has been great for the day and will keep that up till the end of the week. I should loose a lot at the end of the week so I will report on Monday where I am at.

By the way you are carrying on you will be in your 80s in 2 weeks keep the fire burning hun... How did your night out go? are you now back on the wagon? I am sure you are though lets do this!!!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby HappyGirl83 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:28 pm

That's why I love being single! I don't think I could handle any extra BS in my life. I hope things are all ok now hun xx

Still going great guns here, I won't weigh in again till Tuesday probably, TTOTM at the moment!
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby HappyGirl83 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am

Exercise and food on track...and today 91.6kg!! Augh come on 80's!

How's things on your end Sassy?
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:38 pm

I am too ashamed to say :oops: Not so good really I dont know what to do to get that energy in me in motion again???? I have not gained I am still sitting at 88kg but boy where would I be if I was exercising and eating well, it beats me...

Lemme try to gather the strength and energy for next week and lets see if I can shed the flab off my body :( HG you are doing extreeeemely good... Boy you must be soo proud of yourself coz I am proud of you. I think your enthusiasm will rub off me soon. Thank you, I feel like we can do this together.

Startegy # 1 will be to look up to you and visit this site more I might just get back on track. It worked before it can work again.

Keep working your magic babe...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby HappyGirl83 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

Sassy babe I know you can do it! You have already lost 17kg! You have done awesome not to gain, don't worry about the past and move forward from today.

I'm going to come here everyday to drop you a line ok!!
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby HappyGirl83 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 am

Sassyyyyyy...where are youuuuuu?
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 pm

I am here :oops: :oops: :oops: HG I am back... I Dont even know where to begin nor end with the story of my life... Been so depressed and out of it could not focus on my eating nor exercise, overall my Boyfriend happened :cry: :cry: gonna have to be a big gal here and keep moving.

So yesterday I went back to gym after a whole full month without going and eating bad and yes I have gained a lot 3kg I am back to the 90's :( I weighed @ 91.8kg yesterday. I do not like to preasure myself anymore I do not want to have any goals anymore all I want to focus on right now is loosing, does not matter how much but I want to loose I have no time frame no goal weight I just want to keep loosing that is my new approach to this my journey. I have leant that not meeting my goal adds on my depression

Me signing off

Love you all... Thank you HG for caring... Ill be here full time again like the good old days :)

I would like to carry on with this challenge Id like to see how far I can go... so from 91.8kg downwards

M back to gym and eating very well letme hope that what happened before can happen now :D and that is loosing
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Return to Challenges