It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Free Newsletter

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Postby fatface » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:16 am

went to a friends place in morning, for a party, they had only junk food and savouries.:P i hit gym after that. and burned some cals. phewww.. still feeling bad , shouldnt have had all that greasy yummy food. but tomorrow im going to try my gym classes. i have tried body pump befre, but will try body attack tomorrow,does anyone know how is it? or which one is better? two days back i did RPM and nearly fainted ..:/ was feeling really dizzy doing sanding attack..:S so its not for me.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwP8ebo/]
[/url]
fatface

Postby dearne » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 am

dearne wrote:very exciting for all the losses! i cant wait for Monday to find mine, because if i find out now ill disappoint myself if its not the same on monday.... come on 103!

Monday came and weighed in Monday at 104.3, sad that 103 didnt come... lets hope I dont stress eat this week and hopefully low 103's next week!
Dearne
dearne

Postby Fireball » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16 pm

89.5 So I lost 0.5kg. Better than nothing but hmm.
Most of the time I am being sensible but then sometimes when I'm busy I just eat way too much...
ok this week I am going to focus on my meals routine. Hopefully this week I will lose a bit extra.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Carley » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm this close to just giving up :evil:
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby dearne » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 am

Carley wrote:I'm this close to just giving up :evil:

Whats your reason for giving up.....
Dearne
dearne

Postby Carley » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 am

dearne wrote:
Carley wrote:I'm this close to just giving up :evil:

Whats your reason for giving up.....

I've been trying to lose weight since the start of 2009. 2009 was a great year, I went from 106 kilos to 74 kilos. 2010 was an ok year, I went from 74 kilos to 68 kilos. I'm still 68 kilos. I'm on a vegan lifestyle (I have been for nearly a year) physically I feel fantastic. I eat great portions, lots of fresh foods and exercise every day. I simply can not get the last 8 kilos to budge.
Goal for 2016:
Carley

Postby Fireball » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Before you get mad at yourself Carley you need to give yourself a pat on the back. What an awesome person you are! You have lost 38 kg (if I can count right) and you've kept it off. Fantastic effort Carley I'm sure a lot of people have gone through a slump so don't let that get to you. Actually that is one reason I came back.

So rider get that horse under control and go for it. I bet you can lose a few kilos before the end of the month.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Fireball » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 am

Carley I should have added..our bodies are highly efficient. Your body has probably adjusted to your diet and exercise. I would suggest changing your exercise for a while or mix it up with a few different kinds of exercise. This should give your routinised (is that a word?) body a bit of a wakeup and hopefuly some weightloss along with it

Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby dearne » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 pm

and Carley to be at 68kg! OMG that is still fantastic, and its still a great weight range to be! so dont give up, just maintain it now!
Dearne
dearne

Postby Carley » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you for your amazing words everyone, your support has been simply amazing <3

I think on average I eat between 1200 - 1600 calories a day. I'm very active, chasing 2 small kids, I walk 30-60 minutes a day. I'm about to start TAFE so I'm limited time wise. When I exercise on the treadmill I walk/run. I'm going to keep at it because it is a lifestyle change and I do feel great, I need not let the numbers upset me :)
Goal for 2016:
Carley

Postby Carley » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 am

I'm sitting at 68.5 kilos, I'm down the same 1.5 kilos from last month. I keep yoyoing between 68-70 kilos. Hopefully I can get to an even 67 kilos by end of month :)
Goal for 2016:
Carley

Postby dearne » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 am

i can almost guarntee i wont be getting februarys goal, because my weigh-in yesterday had no change in the weight at all.... i know my problem is weekends when my routine is thrown and i eat what is on offer, like this weekend we ran out of healthy food at home and my partner and best mate begged and nagged for me to have fish and chips for lunch with them when i said i wanted to find something at home... you can guess who won that one :(
Dearne
dearne

Postby ganymede » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 pm

I went off the rails a bit for the past 5 days or so Eek! There was big dinners and McDonalds one day and Chinese for dinner! Not to mention ice cream and chocolate :( I can't believe I did that to myself when I want to reach my goal! Started back up today and hoping I haven't put on a heap of weight from my binge... Argh! I'm still going to aim for 81kg by the 7th of march which is when I go away on holidays and I'm going to start doing a little bit of exercise bike in the afternoon or go for a walk to get the ball rolling again. I want this so badly, I need to keep it up!! And it's not even that hard for me but once I eat something bad it just snowball's... So no bad food for me until I get this weight off!! Who's with me!!!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby dearne » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 pm

ganymede wrote:I went off the rails a bit for the past 5 days or so Eek! There was big dinners and McDonalds one day and Chinese for dinner! Not to mention ice cream and chocolate :( I can't believe I did that to myself when I want to reach my goal! Started back up today and hoping I haven't put on a heap of weight from my binge... Argh! I'm still going to aim for 81kg by the 7th of march which is when I go away on holidays and I'm going to start doing a little bit of exercise bike in the afternoon or go for a walk to get the ball rolling again. I want this so badly, I need to keep it up!! And it's not even that hard for me but once I eat something bad it just snowball's... So no bad food for me until I get this weight off!! Who's with me!!!

ME!!!

Please keep me on track with it.
Dearne
dearne

Postby ganymede » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

dearne wrote:
ganymede wrote:I went off the rails a bit for the past 5 days or so Eek! There was big dinners and McDonalds one day and Chinese for dinner! Not to mention ice cream and chocolate :( I can't believe I did that to myself when I want to reach my goal! Started back up today and hoping I haven't put on a heap of weight from my binge... Argh! I'm still going to aim for 81kg by the 7th of march which is when I go away on holidays and I'm going to start doing a little bit of exercise bike in the afternoon or go for a walk to get the ball rolling again. I want this so badly, I need to keep it up!! And it's not even that hard for me but once I eat something bad it just snowball's... So no bad food for me until I get this weight off!! Who's with me!!!

ME!!!

Please keep me on track with it.

Yay Dearne!!! How are you going this month!?
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges