It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Free Newsletter

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Postby dearne » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:30 pm

ganymede wrote:
dearne wrote:
ganymede wrote:I went off the rails a bit for the past 5 days or so Eek! There was big dinners and McDonalds one day and Chinese for dinner! Not to mention ice cream and chocolate :( I can't believe I did that to myself when I want to reach my goal! Started back up today and hoping I haven't put on a heap of weight from my binge... Argh! I'm still going to aim for 81kg by the 7th of march which is when I go away on holidays and I'm going to start doing a little bit of exercise bike in the afternoon or go for a walk to get the ball rolling again. I want this so badly, I need to keep it up!! And it's not even that hard for me but once I eat something bad it just snowball's... So no bad food for me until I get this weight off!! Who's with me!!!

ME!!!

Please keep me on track with it.

Yay Dearne!!! How are you going this month!?

Failed Terribly!!!! I lasted a big fat one day without junk food!!!!!!!!! ooppsie!

I always feel good with my healthy salad for lunch but i was still hungry.... so i went to get a macaroon from down the road :oops:

Must get back on horse... had the good thing though and did a mid-week check of my weight and worked out that time heals all coz 400g had come off!!
Dearne
dearne

Postby Fireball » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

CW 88.5kg. Loss of 1 kg over 2 weeks. For some reason I didn't weigh last week.I set a low goal to lose 2 kg this month and i should make it easy so to add a little spice to the challenge I am going to try to lose an extra 0.5kg to get down to 87.5kg.
Ok folks we've had a few ups and downs, just over a week to the End of Month. Lets make it count!

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby Carley » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 pm

68 kilos, a loss of 2 kilos so far this month. I can never seem to break 68 kilos. My goal for next Saturday is 67 kilos. How is everyone going?
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby Carley » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Fireball wrote:CW 88.5kg. Loss of 1 kg over 2 weeks. For some reason I didn't weigh last week.I set a low goal to lose 2 kg this month and i should make it easy so to add a little spice to the challenge I am going to try to lose an extra 0.5kg to get down to 87.5kg.
Ok folks we've had a few ups and downs, just over a week to the End of Month. Lets make it count!

You are doing amazing!!!!!!!!
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby dearne » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:09 pm

well i have failed the target, on both the losing weight (im still 4kg away, i have plateued!) and on the joining the pool, but my excuse is that i have been really really tight on money this month! hoping for a pay rise!
Dearne
dearne

Postby fatface » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am

hey , hope everyone is doing great!!!!
i have been a good girl for two weeks now, but still snacking which i need to stop and its really difficult when u r at home with no activities. have been going to gym regularly, doing gf classes which are so damn hard... dont know how ppl do them .... i feel exhausted in 30mins, specially body attack. its like if u r really being attacked!!!!!!! doing extra weight machines as well. i think i have clear bices now. lol which i dont want as there s still fat dangling off at the other side of arm. but they hurtttttt. now main news is i have lost 1.5kgs so far.... im happy but also angry as how ppl loose so fast then? what am i doing wrong? i wanted to loose 5kgs in feb... sighs :evil:
should i start taking some weightloss pills ??? or any other programme? what do u guys recoomend ? has someone tried anything that works/helps in loosing weight?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwP8ebo/]
[/url]
fatface

Postby dearne » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am

fatface - your weight loss attitude always helps weight loss, because your boday senses you want it done fast, so it slows done. its all about lifestyle changes, rather than full blown body shock!!

The body attack classes probably dont help straight away, because they are concentrated on endurance and changing muscle mass, so more than likely youve lost the 1.5kg of fluid and changed some of the remaining fluid to muscle! its not all bad, and its meant to hurt....

So in order to lose the weight, you need to change not just your exercise, but also your health. Pills dont always work, unless you go prescription, but even then you still need a lifestyle change.

My suggestion to start is increase your water intake, as some research says that the body retains any water in if it is not getting it very often. So by increasing water intake, then more will go out and then you will be retaining less fluid.

good luck
Dearne
dearne

Postby Fireball » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Woohoo! Made 87.5kg. On to the March challenge.
Congrats to those who made a loss this month and a pat on the back to those who reached their goals.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Previous

Return to Challenges