It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Free Newsletter

My Challenge To Start

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

My Challenge To Start

Postby anthony88 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

hi guys, i havnt been in this forum for a long time. it has to be a couple of years now.

I was going really well and i was done to around 117kgs until i went through a mad stage in my life and my weight went out of control..

Im not trying to use excuses all i know is that i HAVE TO get back on the weight loss wagon.

I honestly dont know how to start and how to get motivated like i use to be...

I always seem to be tired and lethargic and keep avoid starting..

I begging someone to help me with ideas on what to doo??

I now live out of home where last time i was still living with my parents so it was alot easier to keep making healthier eating habits.

To be honest i find it hard to know what to eat, how to stop emotional eating and to start getting motivated again to exercise.

I really need help with his.. I need somone to keep track of my progress and keep me motivated until it becomes a habit.

I have been to the doctors 3 times now in hope they will refer me to someone that i can go see on a weekly basis to weigh in and get advise but they keep telling me to just cut out fats and eat heaps of greens.

Thats not motivating me its just making me more depressed cause i dont know where to start. Does anyone know who is it best to go to a weightloss consultant or a Dietitians and Nutritionists.

I did look into weightloss retreats which would be great but at $2400 a week its very pricie.

Anyway as u can tell i was just writing what came into my head.. If anyone could help with advise i would really appriate it.

Thanks

Anthony
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Re: My Challenge To Start

Postby missdj » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:00 pm

hi Anthony.. its been a few weeks since you posted this.. wondering how you are going and whether we can help each other..

I am a newbiw to the forum.. definitely not a newbie to weight loss..

let me know if you are interested in a weight loss partner to hold each other accountable and keep motivated..

SW = 135 CW = 132.7 GW= 75

To be worth making at all a journey has to be made in the mind as much as in the world of objects and dimensions. Ted Simon
missdj

Re: My Challenge To Start

Postby anthony88 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

hi, i hope your still on this forum. It would be great to have a weight loss partner to help each other out. I hope your still around on the forums. If you like you can PM me. I am still struggling alot and really do need help. I want this so bad, but i just dont know how to start again
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Return to Challenges