It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Free Newsletter

We need lose weight together

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: We need lose weight together

Postby Devid » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Lin007 wrote:Hi

My name is Lin, we are in the same lose weight forum. I am a 21 years old boy. I am trying to lose

Weight about 5 years because of fat!!!! 5 years ago I was crazy on the fast food like Macdonald .

especially the Chichen, which is the No.1 reason casue me become over-weight i think. But now, I have

already lose 15 kilos in just only 3 month because of a book called [Deleted spam] which i want to recommend to

you. What I believe my friend is more ways more chances. We are in the same situation and also suffer from

the pain for many many years. we need to help and encourage each other to escape the pain. And also I hope

you can give me some tips about lose weight too. You can find out this book in [Deleted spam]

I truly hope you can achieve your goal as soon as possible.

Hi my name is David and also my problem is same I was crazy about fast food too. Because of fast food my weight is gone up to 61kg from 45kg now i like to lose my weight almost 15kg that is way i joined this community. So best of luck in your journey of weight lose and wish me luck in my weight lose journey. Hope for the best that we'll archive our goal of weight lose in less time by taking some challenges. :)
Last edited by CronicBadger on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quoted spam.

Return to Challenges