It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Postby ganymede » Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Race you there!!! :mrgreen: I was pretty stoked about losing that much in 5 days but then I have exercised 3 times instead of half arsed attempts last week haha. I've still got til the end of June to get to 80kg's :wink: We shall see what happens! How are you doing lovely lady!?
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Dont even ask :P I am getting back on the wagon on Monday I am just letting loose a bit! I have till end of June to reach 80 I am almost sure I will get there by then!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 pm

No worries hun! We can't expect our treat times to coincide with one another, so long as we keep at each other to get back on the wagon afterwards!!! :P I'm going to try not to treat myself to anything too major til I reach 79-80kg's...Would really like to hit those 70's and know that I've lost 10kg. That should hopefully keep me from going off the rails too much. The thought of getting closer to my goal is an appealing one :) MUST KEEP GOING!!!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Fri May 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Also, I wanted to ask. Do you think I should change my starting weight on my ticker to what I originally started at in late 2006? Even though I've gained since then (and then lost again now :P)?
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Fri May 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Hey dearest
You have lost it so let it be seen.
No worries I will be back to it from Monday I am going to kick a$$
This break is well deserved!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 pm

You definitely deserve a well earned break my dear! :mrgreen: Hope you are having a great time :D Let's kick some a$$ from Monday onward!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

This morning I didn't get up that early either which was good because I just had a cup of tea before we went out and a meal bar when I got back at about 10:30. We had lunch at around 12 which consisted of a wholemeal bread roll, half an avocado :shock: a slice of tasty cheese, lettuce and chicken drumstick (no skin, cut off the bone) with seasoning. It was really delicious, I'm still so full! Was about 640 cals! Luckily I should still be within limits if I can stick to vege soup and a bar tonight which shouldn't be too hard considering how full I still am haha!

I now also have an overly zealous goal...to be 65kg before my partner and I go away on holidays for 15 days to the Blue Mountains in late October. I'm aiming very very high so that I will work toward that but I am still keeping my other goals in place so that I know if I don't reach it, at least I still reached goals that I had set out already :) Would be really fantastic to be 65kg by then. It will be an amazing feeling doing huge bushwalks and not completely dying in the process! Plus, it is a great way to maintain my weight while being on holidays! So excited!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Sun May 15, 2011 7:40 pm

And yet another update :roll:

Somehow I managed to be motivated enough to go for a 50 minute walk yesterday afternoon and another 40 minute walk today. 2 laps of the lake, which is almost 5.5km woot! Need to get to bed early tonight to make sure I get up to walk tomorrow morning :P Aiming for at least 5 days this week, must keep going!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Where is my Sassy friend!? :P
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

:) M here
As from yesterday I whooped some a$$ at the gym but I stayed away from the scale I will only know my weight on Monday the 23rd. I doubt the damage was sooo bad I dont look like I have gained anything but I am afraid to find out. For this week I plan on having another 4 hardcore sessions @ the gym and I am trying to eat well.

How are you doing my friend?
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Great job Sas, glad you're back to whooping butt! :) How was your much earned break? The scales can have a break this week too, they'll still be there next week ready for the weigh in!

I've been doing pretty good! Been exercising a fair bit except for this morning because I was out late having dinner with friends last night and was sooo tired this morning but I managed to steer clear of bad food and just ordered a garden salad and then had a bar and a cup of tea and resisted everything else when we wandered over to Maccas after dinner :) Damn I was proud of that! Haven't been game to make a final verdict on my weight this week yet because of TTOM making everything all blah and annoying so I will weigh myself Thursday/Friday maybe and see how I did! For some reason I have a feeling it won't be good but that doesn't really make sense as I've been really really good and exercised Saturday, Sunday and yesterday for 45 mins and intend to do the same tomorrow morning. I'm not demotivated or anything but since I found out why your weight fluctuates before and after a shower, I'm wondering if all my readings have been wrong so far. Although my post said I weighed myself BEFORE my shower and I was down to 86.9kg so who knows.

Will just have to wait and see :wink:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 pm

There is absolutely no way you can be demotivate you have to keep the upbeat groove and keep going. Accept that there will be weeks where you gain (probably) or fail to loose regarless of your good efforts but the key here is to stick to it (that is our deal).

TTOM can be so irritating mate I been there and its just not a nice period but you will feel better when they are gone :)

You have been really good, I am glad, we are going to get this done without a doubt!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 17, 2011 11:10 pm

We certainly are Sas, I'm 100% committed no matter what :) If the scales don't show it, then I'll just be motivated to work harder :wink: I'm determined that we will both reach our goals and be happy and maintaining in no time!

Nothing can stop us now!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed May 18, 2011 8:11 am

The scales showed it! :mrgreen: 1.35kg loss this week and down to 85.55kg! I stood on the scale about 6 times just to make sure my footing was correct and I wasn't in fact dreaming again :P Made sure I weighed myself before the shower and after the bathroom this time :roll:

ONE more kilo and I've reached this month's goal! :D I tell you, if there was a *dancing* emoticon on here, there would be about 10 of them right now! My goal now...to smash May''s goal in the last 13 days of this month :wink:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Wooo! Nice, I am happy for you. Your May is almost reached! You are doing really really great I am soooo jelous. ***Happy dance for Shell*** You definately are smashing this one Shell. I know how it feels believe me!

Lets just see what the scale has instore for me on Monday. I have been doing away from it I will only see it on Monday. Still working giving myself hardcore exercise @ the gym, I enjoy it like nobody's business. Food-wise, not so good infact terrible yesterday but I am so not off the rails I am still very much focused and determined so I forgive myself and moving right along.

I dont think I will make my May Goal :( but I might catch up at the end of June/July so this is not a train smash just a hump on the way

Keep up the good work Shell by the look of things before the end of the year we will open up a thread in the maintanance section :mrgreen:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges