It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:21 am

Free Newsletter

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Postby ganymede » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 am

I'm back and feeling considerably better!! Still a bit anxious on and off but generally feeling okay ;)

Two days til weigh in Terry, omg!! I have kept away from the scales for almost an entire week LOL!! What an accomplishment :P Now let's hope they are positive damnit... Had some bad food yesterday but otherwise been under calories every day, though I did eat a bit more calorie wise than usual because I was having a crappy week but hopefully haven't done too much damage! Have exercised 4 days this week so far and intend on doing a huge walk today like normal on a Sunday, the weather has fined up so I am very happy about that :)

Hope you are going well miss Terry, my dear! I really hope the scales show on Tuesday...c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:07 pm

I am glad u r feeling better dear. I had a predictably bad weekend with the food so you knw how I do it lol no scales this Monday :wink: I'm sure next Monday will be ok. My last week of the month is never good anyway so there's nothing new :)

Well done on keeping away from da scale for a whole week! Wow that's a big accomplishment :D I knw I can never last that long!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 am

I was also bad on Saturday :P I was just sooooo hungry and the weather was rainy and nice and I had those half choc coated tinny teddies and chicken burgers for lunch :P Goodbye under calorie day LOL!!! I enjoyed it though but felt so yucky afterwards, though to me I didn't stuff up as badly as I would have usually so that was a win win. It was like I knew I couldn't handle any more bad food that day so I didn't. And I did feel rather refreshed after not worrying about food for a day hehehe!

Oh my god, I haven't touched the scales ALL WEEK!!! I challenged myself and won woot! Tomorrow is finally weigh in day and I'm really nervous! I have been under calories all week except for Saturday but I have been at the high end of "under calories" a couple of nights from Mum's delicious pie :P and sushi on Thursday night :oops: I exercised 5 days again this week, with a 10.8km walk yesterday as well. Really hoping so badly that the scales will be positive but for some reason I'm really scared they won't be. I know if I do have a loss this week that I will be happy and motivated and will be happy to stay away from the scales and just work hard, knowing I will see the results. But if I don't...well, I'll be pissed :P To put it simply hahaha! I feel like I've still been working hard and if I don't see results, grrrr! It will motivate me to keep going and work harder but I'd prefer it to be because of a positive scale reading, not a negative one! Need to learn to not stress about it but when you're working hard and staying under calories etc to see results and then you don't, well of course that is going to be frustrating!

Anyway, just gotta get through today and push it hard at the gym tonight and hopefully tomorrow I will be reporting in with some positive results ;)
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 am

Officially stayed away from the scales for a whole week hoorah! But only lost 300g...lol. Oh well, at least it was a loss! Better luck next weigh in! Gonna pump it this week and really watch my food and I should be sweet! :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 pm

I will do the same until Monday :) I am already feeling like I am on my decreasing mode :mrgreen: Monday I should be back at my last weight of 79something... I really do not like to see the ugly 80something on my scale thank you very much :lol:

You doing great Shell... A loss is a loss babe! I am also pumping it this week and I am doing absolutely great with the food too...

Great week ahead here, here!!!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Great week ahead for us both! Feel like I'm on the decrease too, fingers crossed it is a reality!! I have a Hen's night and lunch with mates on Sunday to compete with, I hope I don't stuff up too much :shock: Just need to make healthier choices and try and fit in a walk on Sunday before lunch! All will be well!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey Shell my friend!
How are you going for this week?
I have nothing interesting to report except that I weighed in this morning and the last splurge affected me big time. I guess I am learning for next time not to overdo it ever again since it just make me feel like I am working backwards. Anyway I am here now and ready to push for my September goal as from today I have 3.3kg to loose to smash my September goal. I weighed in @ 79.8kg this morning, a gain of 300grams from my last weigh in :( I do have myself to blame for that. I have leant my lesson though :) dont we just learn by mistakes? I am not so bad though since I am still in the 70's even though I have my other foot in the 80's... I will work extreemely hard to really get into the 70s and never look back not even slightly :P

4 weeks to loose 3.3kg sounds doable enough to me... Lets see if I can do it :)

I hope all is well with you darling!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 am

Howdy Terry my friend, so sorry I've been a bit MIA of late. Had a big weekend that blew into a 5 day binge as I've been home sick and have just eaten whatever my body was craving. Still not feeling right but determined to slowly get back into exercise and have started eating right again. Scales this morning say 79.85kg :( should be able to shred that quickly I hope as on Saturday I was 76.3kg!!!! I had a hens night Saturday night though and lunch with friends on Sunday and I did enjoy myself but it's time to stop kidding around. I feel crappy and bad food is certainly not helping things! Here's to a great week ahead!!! Onward and downwards on the scales for you and I this week T, no doubt about it! I have a wedding next weekend and I'd like to be back to my lowest weight again by then. Let's do it!!! :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey there Shell
I am not feeling so good my friend. I am trying not to blow it with food :( which is why I am at work today. I have this bad flue my voice is gone and I am just so miserable. Luckily I dont really feel like comfort food :) for now that is.
My GP ordered for me not to go to gym for a whole week so you can imagine how I am feeling

I am sorry you have gone back to 79.85 but I am sure you are going to loose that fast, I know! I know I am still in my 70's too and I would like to keep it that way thank you very much :mrgreen:
We are going to make it to our September goals I know. Its still early. I hope to be feeling better next week and I just get some work done.

Cheers love! :wink:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Urghhhhh! I got worse again today, tried so hard to stay under cals but my body was just in shock. I was shaking and had anxiety and felt like throwing up most of the day :( I didn't even eat too little or anything but my body obviously needed more. So yet another bad day :( intend on fixing that tomorrow and eating more fruit throughout the day to keep from getting the shakes/feeling sick, hopefully it will help... I am so over being sick, I am depressed because I can't exercise either and struggling just to eat well without feeling sick, it's so hard :( Let us both have a rest up over the weekend and focus on just relaxing and getting some sun maybe...nothing strenuous and just chill :) Then I will see you back here bright and early on Monday with a new sunny disposition ;)

We can do it girlie, take care of yourself and don't stress too much. We will blast through this gain easily, you know we will but first we need to focus on getting better!!

Much love T, my special weight loss friend... chin up! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:29 pm

I think u r spot on. We just need 2 focus on getting better. I took half day sick leave yesterday and whole day today. With so much rest and over the weekend I should recover. I have 2 go back 2 gym on Monday or I am loosing all the momentum.

I don't intend on blowing it diet wise, so hopefully I will still be in my 70s next week.

Please get better soon my friend. And yes we r going to get over the gains quickly. Loosing weight is no childs play :( and we r champions for making it this far already :) we r going to make it to the end too
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey there Shell. I hope you are getting better and you have found your way back to the wagon?

I cant say I ate well while I was sick. I am actually still sick but I have found my way back to the gym which is great even though some people still advise me not to go but I feel OK so I guess I can exercise. Over the weekend it was just on and off but tried not to go over board with the eats so as a results I managed to loose 900grams for this week. I have another 2.4kg to loose for my September goal to be met. Hopefully it will be done! I will be doing great for this week too just so I can get a step closer to it.

This time around I pledge not to deliberately mess up my diet "just" because its monthend that will not happen this month end. I cannot say for the other months but I will be extra carefull this time. I need to see the 60s soon :oops: lol

I wish you well my friend you are dearly missed... Just let me know you are OK?
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Howdy T, I'm baaaccckkkk! ;)

Boy, I had an amazing workout tonight!! :mrgreen: And even though I'm still a bit sick as well, it felt so so good to be exercising again! And my fitness hasn't suffered too much either thank goodness :)

Yay for your loss T, that's fantastic hoorah!!! I have no idea what I weigh at the moment and I don't really want to know lol. I will weigh in on Thursday and see how I'm travelling. I really need to keep on going til I hit the 60's now. I need to plough through til I go on holidays!!! Especially seeing as I have a treat and then I happen to get sick and blow it all for a week or so and it's always really bad timing so no more...

I'd really like to see myself at about 73-74kg by the time I go on holidays in the third week of October...going to work very hard to get there! And fingers crossed I won't put too much weight back on from holidays! LOL.
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:58 pm

How is it going Girlfriend?
I am still hovering around 78.8kg and 79kg I am hoping to see a positive change soon though :)
I hope all is sweet with you!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey girlie...
Where are you hiding?
I hope that all is good with you!

I am happy to say I have seen a 77 on my scale this morning BOY was I excited bout it!!!! I weighed at 77.8kg almost 78kg but it is 77.something lol :lol: anyway hoping on Monday I will come back with a good stats... I should though atleast I intend to. I have Spring braai today at work, and tomorrow my friends wedding. I will have to be at my best behaivor with regards to food and I will be just fine...

I hope you girlfriend are doing supper good. And be good this weekend :wink:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges