It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Free Newsletter

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Postby Sassyt » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2012/13 Reloaded...
What do u say Shell
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Sassyt wrote:Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2012/13 Reloaded...
What do u say Shell

OMG TERRY!!!!!! You're back, oh, hoorah! It is so good to see you back here, I was really worried :( Of course I disappeared too LOL. And managed to pack on ALL the weight again plus a few extra kg's :(

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2012/13 begins NOW!!!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Awww, T, it seems like I was the one who left YOU :( I am so sorry my lovely T! I wish I had never, ever left!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 pm

It doesn't matter now sweets, you are back now! Let us make the most of it and go to the finish line! And never leave each other again... With u as my weightloss-buddy I am certain I can reach my goals... Let's do this....
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Sassyt wrote:It doesn't matter now sweets, you are back now! Let us make the most of it and go to the finish line! And never leave each other again... With u as my weightloss-buddy I am certain I can reach my goals... Let's do this....

Your support has been awesome and I know we can make it to our goals and have somewhere to vent and cheer and possibly cry sometimes too :P But we WILL make it, I am sure of that :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 am

*yawwwwnnnn* How are you this morning my beautiful weight loss buddy? I am very, very tired! I could NOT get to sleep last night no matter what I tried. I just kept tossing and turning and going to the bathroom LOL. I think I buggered up my eating yesterday and NOT saying I went off the rails because I certainly did NOT. It's just I had my day off yesterday so I had breakfast around 9ish and then did a few things and sat around on the computer and then had to go out last minute and quickly scoffed a couple of pieces of apple and raced out then didn't have lunch til 4:30pm! LOL. So, I had all this food left over! I felt tired enough but my body just wouldn't sleep...arghhhh. My mum still hauled my arse out of bed this morning and made me go for a walk. I am thankful I did it even though I was super tired, only did 30 mins but it is better than nothing!!!

Now to get through a day of work...urghhhh..

How did you weigh in go yesterday missy!? 2 more days til weigh in! I'll try not to get too excited :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey, Hey Darling... I am holding thumbs for ya... But I know you are definitely pulling a good loss. I know how we get when we put our minds to it... I am fine sweets infact I am feeling on top of the world. I am confident that I will reach my goals this time around at least what I have set is to have lost 10kgs by 15 December 2012 and by the way I am going that and more would be lost... So last night I bit the bullet and I stepped on that scale woooooooo you don't wanna know I almost hit 90kg again :roll: I am back up to 89.6 I was like What theeee lol but anyway I am confident that I should be 79.00 Mid December as long as I have you with me to keep me going... And I am right here to keep you going too... I need to go and update my ticker and my threads just so I can trace my progress
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Ieeeeeeeee! It's all good hun, I was the same LOL. I remember being at 86kg before I went to Tassy and was like "meh". MEH, Shelley!? WTF! I do NOT accept meh!! Arghhhhh!

But we WILL get there. We are too awesome not to! :D haha.

Having one of those days where I doubt I've lost anything even though I have been following the 1500 cal lite n easy and will have exercised 5 days this week. I think I may have to have a peak tomorrow morning to curb my anxiety LOL. I think the amount of food I've been getting to eat is making me like HOW on earth could I be losing any weight!? Haha. We shall see... Just having one of those stressful grrrr weeks and I need to SLEEP so badly! So an early night and a big early morning walk and a sneak peek at the scales and I'll be okay :P hehe.
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 am

Sneak peek was worth it! A loss of 1.85kg this week, woooooohoooooo! Get my second Lite n Easy delivery today, so exciting! Something that works, tastes AWESOME and doesn't leave me hungry and craving bad things :mrgreen:

It may take longer than last time (I have set myself an ULTIMATE goal of October next year) but I am determined to do it the right way and start making better food options for LIFE. Not suffering on 1200 cals a day (although I may drop down to this once I hit say 75kg if I'm finding it a battle to eat everything hehe). I would like to lose 1kg a week but any loss is a good loss ;)

This week's meh attitude has gone for now (though I'm still pretty tired) and I am ready to smash next week as well! :mrgreen:

We are going to make it this time T, I can feel it! :) I am going to work really, really hard but not so hard that I'm too hungry and exhausted all the time.
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Woohooo M doing a happy dance for you Shell. I am glad you have pulled that loss. That's almost 2kg mhhhh keep it up. Now I am holding thumbs for my weigh-in on Monday. Gatta be the good one I am doing really good this week and I expect to see a huge loss since its the first time in a long time I went back to gym and strictly healthy eats :)
We are doing it for the last time now Shell
Keep the fire burning!!!!
So happy for you. Lets see what next week has in store for you :wink:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Great work Shelley!!

How're you enjoying this weeks menu? I'm loving it!! :)
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

Sorry, sorry, has been a very hectic week and it's only my Thursday...blehhhh. I have been on track and exercising woohoo :) And it was hasn't been that difficult once I get out of bed haha.

The food this week is great so far! :D Last night I had both my afternoon tea's after dinner because I had lunch fairly late so I got to have cheese and crackers then chocolate cake! :D Not too shabby at all! Hahaha.

I have fluctuated up 250g this morning but I'm not concerned. Having some anxiety today which may not have helped things so I will just keep on going and wait until Thursday :)

How are you T?
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:09 am

Yup chocolate cake pretty nice huh?! My week starts on Wednesday because my delivery is always on my verandah by 6am so I start it that day.

You do the anxiety thing too huh?! Me too - all good though! Yup prob made you a bit bloated - that's what I find sometimes :)
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Ty-Gwyn wrote:Yup chocolate cake pretty nice huh?! My week starts on Wednesday because my delivery is always on my verandah by 6am so I start it that day.

You do the anxiety thing too huh?! Me too - all good though! Yup prob made you a bit bloated - that's what I find sometimes :)

The choccy cake was pretty good :) Had sultana tea cake tonight, it was yummmyyy! Couldn't finish all my popcorn haha.

I definitely do the anxiety thing :( I've just got the word that I got a new job and I had to hand in my resignation, which I've never had to do. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck this morning :P Was sure I was going to be sick! Haha. But it went well :) So I am less anxious now! One more day of work then some R&R...
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

How are you going this week, my lovely T?

This week has been a strange one... I got a new job! It all happened very quickly and I put my resignation in on Friday so only two weeks left! :) I am super, super nervous but very happy, a new beginning!

I sneak peaked this morning (you know me :P) and I'm down 450g, so not a great deal but still a loss! 5 days of exercise this week but a couple were only 30 mins. Did a nice 40-45 min walk just before and feeling much better :) Enjoying a chicken and chorizo rice pot for lunch (YUM!) Will try and do my 40 min route everyday til weigh in day (Thursday). I always find my days off are the easiest/hardest. Easiest because I don't get hungry at all haha and sometimes forget to eat :P And hard for this same reason, I have too much food! Struggling to eat my entire lunch and I still have a fruit cup as well. I am going out to dinner tonight and have decided last minute (after checking the menu) that I will have my dinner early before I go at about 5pm and take my arvo snacks and probably the fruit cup as well and just order a pot of tea or something and try and stealthily eat my snacks while I'm there :P

Plus it will save me money :)

I have to say I am seriously stoked that I get to eat 1500 calories a day and still lose weight! Any loss is making me happy right now which is really great! 1.7kg to my monthly goal of 92.85kg and a week and a half to reach it! I'm determined!!! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges