It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Postby ganymede » Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey Sas!

Glad you are back at the gym and kicking butt! And I understand the road hump, it's all good hunnie! You are still determined and that's what matters!! By gosh I am tired tonight and craving cheese pizza like crazy :lol: Probably because I just went to the gym because I didn't get up to walk this morning and punished myself for it tonight :P At least that is exercise session no. 3 this week and I intend on getting up tomorrow morning too then only 1 more session this week and I've hit my exercise goal for the week woohoo!

Will keep going though! I'm just tired and a bit down but I'm probably just a bit meh because I'm so tired and tomorrow is finally Friday haha. I'll feel better tomorrow :)

We sure WILL be maintaining by the end of the year, I'm excited!! :D
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Sun May 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I had bad food today and now my head hurts :( Oh well, I had a great time having lunch with my friends and it was definitely a one off but by god...cheesecake :| Oh well, the rest of the day I stuck it out so one meal hopefully shouldn't make too much difference...I hope :shock:
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Mon May 23, 2011 9:51 am

Another 1.05kg down this week! May's goal = completed 8)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Atleast one of us is smashing them goals lol. Well done! :D

I am so happy for you Shell!!! You are a just on fire!. WOW :D ...
You are already working on your June goal. Keep up the good work soon you will find yourself on your ultimate goal.
I think the best thing I have done sor far is to buddy up with you :) you are an inspiration to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:)

You will see on my weekly weigh-ins I have only lost 0.4kg but I must shush no complaining allowed lol only to wake up and keep going.

I am hoping for 84kg atleast by the end of May then I can try to catch up with my goals in June/July period. Either way we are seeing this race to the end 8)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Aww Sas, that means so much to me, you are making me blush! :oops: I'm so happy we have joined forces to rid ourselves of the podge! :mrgreen: I see you lost 400gm and whilst I know you aren't completely happy with that result, at least you didn't gain or stay the same! A loss is a loss, so congratulations! :)

You must keep going and we MUST get there! I know we will! And you can definitely make it to 84kg by the end of May, no doubts!

Let's smash the early 80's and hit the 70's. Oh yeahhhh 8) Once I'm 79, well, I'll be making my partner take me out for an amazing breakfast and a walk on the beach :wink:

Let's do this, baby!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey Shell

Isnt nice when you see the effort you put it pays. I think it makes you wanna do more. Well done on that walk this morning 8)... I also woke up as usual :roll: and went to gym. I had a good one there. Supercircurt, rowing, treadmill and stepping. I also did some toning... I usually spend 1 hour 45mins everyday @ the gym every morning except for those odd days when I feel really lazy :oops:

I just cannot believe that I am actually doing this, this time! I feel like you are going to pull me through to them 70's screaming or kicking lol :P Seriously though I think we are going to keep each other going right till the end.

Once I reach my 70's I would think that I am a super star and I will have to go shopping with my Boyfriend and and and :wink: lol
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I will drag you there if I have to! :P But somehow I think we'll be walking side by side to the finish line! :D

You are all giddy and excited, I love it! I can't wait to fit back into my photography t shirts and my jeans! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Watch the space! I know I am lol 8)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 am

Wearing a top today that shows a bit of belly 8) of course I am at home by myself so no one will run away screaming :lol: but I am looking slimmer this morning and feeling good! Really makes meant to keep going and keep slimming done :mrgreen:

Yay Sas!!!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue May 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Today was a bit fail after all :(

Had my smoothie and a cup of tea for breakfast and was feeling good. My boyfriend came over and we were chatting when all of a sudden I felt really really ill and had to go throw up everything :| Not sure what I ate that upset my stomach so much, it was really strange. Felt okay for a bit but was queasy again not long after, so decided to have 1 piece of dry multigrain toast. Felt alright after that but was so hungry from having such an empty stomach that I started craving red rooster like crazy and made the VERY bad choice of getting it...

I got through 1 rooster roll and half a large chips before I felt awful again and regretted every bite. I started actually craving my vegetables and a bar because I was so disgusted by what I had just eaten!

I was so ashamed, I made sure I went for a 45 min walk even though I had a thumping headache and I am feeling a bit better now after some water and some quikeze. I will stick to my soup and a bar tonight and should just scrape in at 1310 calories for today. NOOOOOOOOOO! :(

I am so annoyed at myself but I am glad that I realised what a silly mistake it was, feel guilty about it and feel crappy and disgusted by the food I ate. My body is starting to teach ME how to eat.
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh well its just for one day. I am sorry you felt sick but everything should be back on track tomorrow :)... Just forgive yourself for the bad food you ate and start a new day and a whole new start...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

It surely will, Sas! One bad day and then onward I go :wink:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Atleast you had one bad day I had one bad MONTH lol (well maybe not all of it still May was not a good month for me) but look at me now I am back and pushing towards my final goal. This morning I could not help myself and weighed I am 85kg on the dot I am sure Monday I will get my 84 that I been longing for :D

I know you are going to get back to it and you are going to get yet another loss this week and you are going to keep going until you get to where you wanna be and I am going to be right by yourside, so chin up, chest out galfriend lets keep going :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Woot, another 400gm loss, you go girl!

Thanks so much for your positive post Sas, really has made a difference :) I will accept most of today was a write off, besides most of my dinner and breakfast, and at least I still went for a walk. I had a bad couple of months at the beginning of the year and put back on 5.4kg :roll: so I know how it goes! At least you didn't put on weight like I did, I was NOT impressed with myself :| So I am back where I was, lost the 5.4kg again and this time I am NOT going to give up and start eating badly again. I've taken a day to splurge and hated it and have a whopping headache now and wish I hadn't done it and just had my stir fry vegetables but it's done now so I need to accept it and move on. Tomorrow is a new day and damned if it is going to be anything like today.

IT WILL BE BETTER! I will move forward and I will lose weight this week and do lots of exercise! My boyfriend even promised we will go for a walk this weekend :mrgreen: Just took half a panadeine forte for my shoulder/head too so I should be able to get an early night easily enough :lol:

Here's to us, Sas! We are going to smash this! And we are!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 pm

That is what I like to hear.
I read somewhere that out subconsious minds can block us from achieving our goal even weightloss goals the writer went on and on how important it is to allow yourself to believe that you can do it, whatever it is that you want to do.

I am glad that you are in that state of mind, that you are going to do it. I know I should remind myself often that YES I can do it.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges