It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:48 am

Free Newsletter

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Postby DD Diva » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 am

buttless wrote:you two will kick those kg's to the kerb never to be found again. I look forward to joining you on your journey. believe me, if I can do it, anyone can. I was once 120kg - I show my kids photos of me and they can't remember me that big. I will share that before xmas I was 79.2 with 3kg to go to what weight watchers call a goal weight - for me I would like to get down a little further than that, but will see how I go - have no idea what I weigh now, that will be tomorrows big reveal - am I crapping myself - yep!!!! did I have fun - yep!!!! so its back on the wagon travelling to that goal line. :wink:

Well done Buttless, that's an astounding achievement!!! :)

Like you, I was over 120kg once too, in fact I was heavier (at 126.6kg) when I started my new journey on 1 January 2013. A year later, and here I am in double digits (94.4 kg) something I haven't seen for years. And I agree completely, if I can do it (trust me) anyone can!

Both Sas and Shell will get there too; I've read some of their posts and can see that they've done well so far BUT....it's their drive and determination that will ensure that 2014 is the year they will both be victorious in reaching that finish line!! And with that inspiration, motivation and support, we all can be.....so let's go people, let's make this OUR year!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:39 am

DD Diva wrote:
buttless wrote:you two will kick those kg's to the kerb never to be found again. I look forward to joining you on your journey. believe me, if I can do it, anyone can. I was once 120kg - I show my kids photos of me and they can't remember me that big. I will share that before xmas I was 79.2 with 3kg to go to what weight watchers call a goal weight - for me I would like to get down a little further than that, but will see how I go - have no idea what I weigh now, that will be tomorrows big reveal - am I crapping myself - yep!!!! did I have fun - yep!!!! so its back on the wagon travelling to that goal line. :wink:

Well done Buttless, that's an astounding achievement!!! :)

Like you, I was over 120kg once too, in fact I was heavier (at 126.6kg) when I started my new journey on 1 January 2013. A year later, and here I am in double digits (94.4 kg) something I haven't seen for years. And I agree completely, if I can do it (trust me) anyone can!

Both Sas and Shell will get there too; I've read some of their posts and can see that they've done well so far BUT....it's their drive and determination that will ensure that 2014 is the year they will both be victorious in reaching that finish line!! And with that inspiration, motivation and support, we all can be.....so let's go people, let's make this OUR year!!! :wink:

Diva, this is definitely OUR year! This is the last time and I'm going to do it right! I'm not going to make the same mistakes which is not being PREPARED. This time I have an eating plan written up, I have an initial goal in place and then a plan to formulate an altered eating plan once I reach a certain weight. I want this to last and the reality that I'm not getting any younger and that it's only going to get harder scares me! The time is now and I am so determined to show everyone my determination! We WILL do this!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:33 pm

T, just reading through some of our old PM's and this thread again. I promise I will NOT leave this thread again, not until it's DONE and even then, I will continue keeping in contact during each stage of maintenance. Whenever we disappear, it all comes undone :cry:
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:53 pm

I really hope we keep this up and finish this once and for all, really
I am happy with my progress food wise so far.
I havent gone back to gym yet. I will go back on the 13th I am sure I will feel even better then...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Sassyt wrote:I really hope we keep this up and finish this once and for all, really
I am happy with my progress food wise so far.
I havent gone back to gym yet. I will go back on the 13th I am sure I will feel even better then...

I'm not hoping, I'm MAKING IT HAPPEN! Weigh in tomorrow for me, week one of 12 week challenge. I'm pooped but feeling good.

Glad you're back on the wagon with food, hope to see you getting back into the exercise asap! Doesn't have to be full on, so long as it's something. I want us to be in this together, gunning to smash these kg's and get these repeat DONE. For good this time.
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby buttless » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:05 pm

hey shelley,

I can't wait to read your weigh in results tomorrow - I'm sure you will smash it. you have got it goin on girl.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
buttless

Postby ganymede » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:08 pm

buttless wrote:hey shelley,

I can't wait to read your weigh in results tomorrow - I'm sure you will smash it. you have got it goin on girl.

Thanks buttless, I'm finally back in the game and not giving up.

Will see what figures I pull in the morning :)

But for now, my bed is calling me...
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby buttless » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 pm

shelley, where are you???? I logged on to see your post and nahdah :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
buttless

Postby ganymede » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:48 pm

buttless wrote:shelley, where are you???? I logged on to see your post and nahdah :wink:

:lol: I see you found my weigh in thread...BUT this does give me a chance to do this...

CALLING T TO THE PODIUM!!! AHEM, T, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?! I'm doing this for your own good, get back here now! :P
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:22 pm

hahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not going anywhere
I just havent been to gym yet but I am eating very well...
Did you weigh yourself???
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Sassyt wrote:hahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not going anywhere
I just havent been to gym yet but I am eating very well...
Did you weigh yourself???

:mrgreen: Glad to see my weight loss buddy is still here!

Yes, I did weigh in :) A loss of 1.3kg this week.

The other challenge I'm doing has a exercise goal for this week of 1500 cals burned and 500 abs, needless to say I am currently exhausted!!! Have already burned 593 of 1500 cals and did a 10 min ab video (not sure if it worked yet, it was standing up abs and they were a bit odd to get use to so, will see how I feel tomorrow :P)

I'm so determined to make each day of this challenge count. So please stick around so we can crunch those numbers together! ;)

But for now, I need food and lots of sleep :lol:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 am

Been smashing the healthy food and exercise to get a great result this week. So far the scales are on my side! I've got another 3 days til weigh in so have to make them count! :twisted:

Hope you are doing well, T. Back to the gym today? :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:10 am

You bet! Plus its its my birthday today! I figured what is the best pressy I can get myself this year and the answer was my FIGURE... Since I cannot buy any clothes :lol:

Anyway I am going to gym today its now or never!!!

You r doing great hun I long 4 that 1.3 loss u pulled mahn... Let's roll!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:53 pm

Sassyt wrote:You bet! Plus its its my birthday today! I figured what is the best pressy I can get myself this year and the answer was my FIGURE... Since I cannot buy any clothes :lol:

Anyway I am going to gym today its now or never!!!

You r doing great hun I long 4 that 1.3 loss u pulled mahn... Let's roll!

YAY! That's the attitude I wanna see :lol:

and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: xoxoxoxoxoxox

Good on you for giving yourself the BEST birthday present ever, we are going to get there this time, no more excuses - I can't take it any more.

This is our year, Sas, no more waiting, no more sadness about putting on the kg's and feeling like a failure. I can't do it again, this is the LAST time. This challenge is the perfect thing for me, get a huge chunk off then I'm quite happy to set my goals to lose 750g a week, slow and steady... I may do that once I see the high end of the 70's again.

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:06 pm

How are you travelling dearest?

Weigh in on Thursday... I'm so nervous!!!!!!
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges