It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:34 am

Free Newsletter

Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Sas and Shell's Chubby Challenge 2011

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 30, 2011 8:18 pm

You are allowed not to weigh-in, remember I just been there not too long ago. I know the scales can be so disheartening when they are not going South so maybe just leave it until the 8th hey???
I hope you feel better soon and get back to the game. We gotta do this, its a MUST! I need you, I need you, I need you!

As for me I need to have a good month this month (June) I was in a stand still May so I will just keep the spirit going for us :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Don't worry hunnie, I am here and I am not going anywhere!!! I need this more than anything ever! It will help keep my life on track and help things continue to move forward! Just had a bad couple of days but such is life and I'll be back to it tomorrow 8) The 8th will be amazing, with a great loss!!! I am going to work extra hard to make my June goal, it WILL happen and I am not disheartened! I will break through this weight and get down to 83 very soon!!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

I weighed myself this morning... :P 84.1kg LOL. So we are the same weight now! :mrgreen: Hahaha! 400g...well, I'm not overly happy with that but glad I've had a loss after this fail week and a half. Back into it 100% as of this morning with my 45 minute walk and my yummy smoothie for brekky :D I WILL have a great loss by next week!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Woooo! I am glad you got a loss and yes it does not matter how small it is as long as its a loss thats good enough! Lets push for this 80kg by the end of June... We can do it! I know I have to practise some discipline here and there and I need to keep working hard @ the gym as I am current and I am loving it! The 70's are so close hey! :D I would love to see that 70 when I step onto the scale even if its 79.99 :lol:

I just have to keep telling my mind that it is possible!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 31, 2011 8:36 pm

:lol: When I reach 79.99 I am going to do a back flip! Then I'm going to wait til I'm down to 79kg exactly before I treat myself to pancakes :P Just to make sure I don't end up in the 80's again LOL. It definitely IS achievable and we WILL make it to 79.99kg by the end of June, I can feel it!! I'm going to an astronomy night on Saturday night so I think I'll be packing plenty of vege soup to have so I don't snack on bad things during the night :P I'm back on track and it needs to stay that way! We can do this babe!

Woooooot :D
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 am

Soooo I jumped on the scales again this morning... Bad, bad girl! Very bad girl! *slaps wrist* BUT, I am down to 83.45kg!? :shock: Is it possible? Tempted to go with it but I dunno... Maybe I should re-weigh myself on Friday and see if it's the same! I hate scales, the readings can change so much everyday! Maybe I should just go with 83.45 and THEN wait til next week :lol: Gotta say I'm tempted to change my ticker :P
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:07 pm

If the scale says you weigh 83.45kg then you weigh 83.45kg is it not why we love them so much :lol: they tell us how much we weigh after all its Wednesday today it your weekly weigh-in day! I dont really blame you for weighing yourself it is a good thing only when its a gain then it demotivateds you so Way to Go girlfriend keep going!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby bjam » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

I get so excited at a new low that I record it when I see it :lol: often it will go back up or stay the same for a day or so but I cannot help but write it in whenever it is a new number on the scale :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6WMitp/]
[/url]
bjam

Postby ganymede » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Sassyt wrote:If the scale says you weigh 83.45kg then you weigh 83.45kg is it not why we love them so much :lol: they tell us how much we weigh after all its Wednesday today it your weekly weigh-in day! I dont really blame you for weighing yourself it is a good thing only when its a gain then it demotivateds you so Way to Go girlfriend keep going!

I like your way of thinking LOL ;) Either way it will definitely spur me on so I continue losing weight! Ahhh, the 70's are so close I can taste them...they taste like delicious pancake-y rewardy goodness :P The fact I weighed in during TTOM makes me even more confident it isn't false. Although I was briefly sick and losing stuff from the bowels last night and this morning so who knows. But hey, I'm going with it :P I'm going to work non-stop this week to get an even better reading for next week!!! We can doooo this woot woot!!

bjam wrote:I get so excited at a new low that I record it when I see it :lol: often it will go back up or stay the same for a day or so but I cannot help but write it in whenever it is a new number on the scale :P

LOL :lol: I'm with ya bjam, I'm just excited that the scales can show that little with me standing on them! :mrgreen: Even if I'm the same by next week or only slightly less I will still be happy. To be in the 83's is fabbo! :mrgreen:

Must resist weighing myself...till...next...Wednesday...THAT is going to be this week's challenge. To not weigh myself everyday like a fooligan :P
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Good luck on that one girlie ha ha ha it is so not easy not to weigh so you need luck... If/when I feel lighter I rush to the scales :lol: I dont think Ill ever stop
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:49 pm

LOL so true :lol: I always do that... "omg, my stomach looks smaller!" *weighs self* Bad bad bad bad BAD!!! Need to get out of that habit so I don't demotivate myself!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby udderperfection » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 pm

It seems that you people are hard working. You proved that earlier. But i think you people are lack of consistency. Your lost weight but gains again. This is not impressive. I hope you will lose again and reach your goal and never slip from there. Best of luck.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising in sig removed.
udderperfection

Postby Sassyt » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks for your opinion. Noted :wink:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:11 am

Indeed :wink:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 am

In a really good mood today for some reason! Of course I'll probably get to work and be like "Noooooooo!" but at least it's Friday and another week down :mrgreen: I even resisted the scales this morning, go me! :P I've also started to have toast for breakfast instead of my usual smoothie to spice things up a bit and because the shakes are sooo expensive :shock: May have to start making it with milk and not worry about the powdered shake part. Besides that I'm not even using the shakes any more so I'm going to see how that goes weight loss wise (still keeping within usual cals/only a slight increase) so I'm interested to see how I go losing weight with a few more cals added.

I've only walked 4 days this week so far because of my horrible migraine on Monday but I'm hoping to walk tomorrow if I have time before driving to my star party :mrgreen:

How are you doing this week Sas? What exercise have you been doing? And how's the food going?

Soooo glad it's the weekend, I'm sleepy!
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges