It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 am

Free Newsletter

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE!!! HELLO SUMMER!!!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE!!! HELLO SUMMER!!!

Postby Gutsy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Weighed in this morning for the first time since starting this challenge. I do not like scales. :( So far I have lost 1.5 kilos! I am pretty pleased with that. Hopefully I can lose another half a kilo the rest of this month and reach my September goal.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Postby ganymede » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 am

Great work Gutsy, 1.5kg is awesome! Woohoo! I have failed massively at the September challenge. Been sick then got a sinus infection and been really really lazy. Luckily for me I am still within the 70's, sitting at 78.6kg as of this morning. I have started walking again today and started eating healthily again since yesterday. My lowest was 76.3kg though so I am very annoyed :( Oh well, I WILL get there, I am focusing on eating enough healthy foods during the day so as not to crave bad things, balancing wholegrains, fruit, yoghurt, salad, vegetables and lean cuisine/weight watcher's/healthy choice meals and taking it slower than I was. I have lost about 13kg so I think it is time to slow down a bit and think more realistically. I am also going to aim for just 45 mins of walking maybe 5 days a week and anything more is a bonus. I am wearing myself out and running myself down so I need to look after myself whilst still seeing results. I feel I am now going to be doing this :) And with all those yummy foods, I'm still bouncing between 1200-1300 cals so not so bad :D

Hope everyone else has done splendidly in the September challenge and congratulations everyone. Now to start the October challenge ;)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Gutsy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 am

Well I am afraid I got stuck at 68.5 kilos for September :oops: I also got a bad sinus infection and flu, that lasted for a full 2 weeks. During my flu I did no exercise and ate badly, so I guess I can actually be lucky that I did not put on weight.

I am now going to join the Christmas Challenge, hopefully I will NOT get sick again and have better results.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Previous

Return to Challenges