It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:33 am

Free Newsletter

my first step to fitness!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

my first step to fitness!

Postby ash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 am

hi every one... im ash 25 years old female...and need to loose weight desperately...i am 85 kgs...over the years i once successfully reduced and was 59kgs...but due to sme incidents in my life i lost interest to keep my self fit..nw im trying to loose weight ,.i want to live again..!i m tired of all those pity eyes.. im tired of all the sarcastic remarks....i m tired of self pity.....i need support and help to help me loose this weight and want to share experiences and to get to know other people ideas,thoughts and experiences as i m setting up a challenge for my self...i will loose weight in steps and my first step is to loose 5 kgs....
i am going to loose 5 kgs by the end of july starting from 6 july...i will putting exercise regimes as well as balanced diet control ....keeping my fingers crossed....i am keeping my posts as a diet diary in which i will be posting all my days activities!c ya soon! :)

Re: my first step to fitness!

Postby myjourney22 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 am

hows your progress going? what kind of exercise do you do and what do you eat in a day? i desperatly need to loose weight and im taking the medically perscribed weightloss pill, duromine.

i want to get my eating healthy so that when i get off the duromine i want to keep the weight off.

weight currently at 16-7-12- 101.5kgs
short term goal-80kg
long term goal- 60kg

Return to Challenges