It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:50 am

Free Newsletter

my first step to fitness!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

my first step to fitness!

Postby ash » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 am

hi every one... im ash 25 years old female...and need to loose weight desperately...i am 85 kgs...over the years i once successfully reduced and was 59kgs...but due to sme incidents in my life i lost interest to keep my self fit..nw im trying to loose weight ,.i want to live again..!i m tired of all those pity eyes.. im tired of all the sarcastic remarks....i m tired of self pity.....i need support and help to help me loose this weight and want to share experiences and to get to know other people ideas,thoughts and experiences as well...so i m setting up a challenge for my self...i will loose weight in steps and my first step is to loose 5 kgs....
i am going to loose 5 kgs by the end of july starting from 6 july...i will putting exercise regimes as well as balanced diet control ....keeping my fingers crossed....i am keeping my posts as a diet diary in which i will be posting all my days activities!c ya soon! :)
ash

Re: my first step to fitness!

Postby myjourney22 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 am

hows your progress going? what kind of exercise do you do and what do you eat in a day? i desperatly need to loose weight and im taking the medically perscribed weightloss pill, duromine.

i want to get my eating healthy so that when i get off the duromine i want to keep the weight off.

xxx
weight currently at 16-7-12- 101.5kgs
short term goal-80kg
long term goal- 60kg

myjourney22

Return to Challenges