It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Hell Month Challenge..

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hell Month Challenge..

Postby Blitz » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Criticism JP? Damned with faint praise maybe but not criticism. :wink:
What I said was about your history and isn't how I believe you are conducting yourself in recent months. I'm really excited for you now because I truly believe you are coming to grips with making permanent lifestyle changes. A harder road for sure but one that avoids that boom/bust cycle so many get caught up on.

I have nothing but praise for you currently...I admire your complete honesty in this forum. Threads like your confessional thread where you confess such small "sins" openly and honestly are models of accountability. When you have a poor result or slip up in exercising or food you never dodge the issue. Most people go silent on the board when it happens to them but you place yourself front and centre and own it. It is the high road and shows character - and that character is what will make you a winner in the end. 8)

This challenge promised to be a Hell Month Challenge - and it well and truly lived up to its name for most of you guys who took it up. You have all learnt so much about yourselves in this challenge. It has been a real crucible of fire; you have been all sorely challenged and test...and found not wanting but true and firm to the cause you have dedicated yourselves to.

I've been sitting on the sidelines several times with white knuckles to see how you will all cope...and I cheer that it has found you all true blue! :D

Be proud guys - be proud! This challenge is the making of you all! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby JP1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 am

That was a Churchillian spiel if ever I've heard one Kim and if that doesn't inspire us..
8)
Highs : 107 Kg (24 Sept 2007) : 113.5 Kg (12 Jan 2014) : 112.5 Kg (26 Jan 2016)
Current :99.2 Kg (31 May 2016)
Lows : 78.4 Kg (20 May 2008) : 87.4 Kg (on 16 Dec in both 2009 & 2010) : 82.9 Kg (14 Apr 2011) : 87.1 Kg (4 Jul 2011) : 90.5 Kg (14 Jul 2014)
Target : 94 Kgs by 15th Jul
JP1

Postby DD Diva » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 am

JP1 wrote:a Churchillian spiel
sounds like something that comes (or should) with fries! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:10 pm

"We shall fight the fat on the beaches...we shall fight the fat..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, they say that war is hell...and this was the hell challenge...and Churchill was the best was speaker the allies had...so I figured a Churchillian rally cry to raise the moral of the troops was in order! :roll: :lol:

Onwards to our victory on our war against fat!
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Previous

Return to Challenges