It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Phoebe's weightloss challenge.

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Phoebe's weightloss challenge.

Postby Phoebe13 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:35 am

Hi All

Today I start my 30 day weight loss challenge using 'admin changed to generic term - shake'. To date I have lost 17kg in 90 days. I did a month of maintenance over Dec/Jan and I ready to go again.
Stay tuned for results and posts!.

Day one......
lunch and snacks packed and ready to go. I have a eye fillet and roast veg salad and fruit and vege sticks today. It will be a challenge as Im hooping between two sites today so will be out of the office from 9.15- 12.45pm. Might take it all down there with me. I have a meeting tonight as wel...to shake before or after???????

Wish me luck.....and good luck to everyone on their challenges too!

F
Phoebe13

Re: Phoebe's weightloss challenge.

Postby Blitz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:00 am

I'll be interested to see how you go and will be following with interest. 8)

17kg in 90 days is a fair rate (a little over 0.7kg per week - which is respectable).
I did 29.3kg in my first 90 days but I was in a bit of a hurry as I had quite a lot to get off. :lol:
I never had any maintenance periods during my weight loss as I believe always moving forward on the weight loss front kept you motivated.
Besides one of my mantras is "there are no holidays in weight loss (or maintaining that weight loss for that matter)".

I have found that eating my meals at the same set times helpful as it gets the body's clock ticking over in a regular predictable way.
Sometimes life will get in the way of that plan but generally I was able to keep that routine going.
Also, I found it useful to have my dinner reasonably early.

Wishing you that better future that is out there for you! :)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Re: Phoebe's weightloss challenge.

Postby Divalicious » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 am

I'll be watching with interest too, and although I believe you'll do very well (no doubt) it concerns me that when you stop "shaking" your body will start storing the real food, which unless it is 100% super healthy, will be stored as fat!! :shock:
136.0kg - Heaviest weight (1/1/12)
126.6kg - Starting weight (1/1/13)
60.0kg - Goal weight
63.3kg - Current weight

Divalicious

Return to Challenges