It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Free Newsletter

DETOX!!! For those on a detox UNITE FOR SUPPORT!

Join one of our motivational Challenges or start one yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ally » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:57 am

Well said Jewels.....I agree Zoe, dont' give up just cause you have stuffed up once.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:31 am

hi zoeh you need to be comfortable doing what you are doing to lose weight. so all the best with whatever you choose to do :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:26 am

Thanks for your support guys

Isnt this website great

I think I need to stop because it wasnt really working properly anyway, I might try it again in a few weeks.

When I got that virus I think it stuffed a few things up. Like for instance, after I could start eating properly, I started taking the powder stuff which is part of the detox, which is supposed to make you have 'watery stools' about 3 times a day.

I didnt go to the toilet AT ALL.

Ok this is a bit gross...

So I think my body wasn't fully recovered.

And since I didnt really go to the toilet as I was supposed to for that whole week, the detox probably wouldn't be working properly...

I think it is easy to underestimate how soon your body recovers from an illness because we are all so eager to get on with it.

Anyway I am seeing my naturopath next week and see what she says but the detox is going to be on hold for a few weeks now (its my birthday next month so I dont want to be on a detox over my birthday!)

Should I keep this topic up or request it to be closed??
zoeh

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:29 am

hi zoeh we dont really close topics unless theyre causing controversy! so keep it up and running and maybe someone can add things to it if they try it or something? also we would love to hear about your future experiences on it :)
kate_turner2000

Postby zoeh » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:05 am

ok will do

Thanks Kate!
zoeh

Previous

Return to Challenges