I have been very slack in updating this thread
Maybe because I don't have any progress to report
I haven't really lost any weight, apart from the initial fluid loss, I've been pretty steady at just over 50kg. However, my last body fat measurement was quite a lot lower, under 18% for the first time, which is encouraging. Hopefully when I test again over the weekend it will be similar or lower!!
I am still managing to pick myself silly after dinner, and have had a few fairly major binges, which is NOT a good thing when I'm trying to get some really great results
Really, nothing has changed on the eating front, and this is the only thing that is stopping me from getting the results that I deserve
Since I am now half-way through, I will start reporting my progress every week from now on. Better late than never! These are the things I aim to achieve every week:
1. My never-ending quest to achieve all of my eating goals, which were....
* Daily intake at or under 6500kJ (with exception of scheduled high kJ days which are limited to 8500kJ)
* Everything I eat is recorded in my food diary, including "picking", AND it's recorded under the correct day, no cheating!
* No eating overnight!
So, I get a maximum of 3 points per day, and 21 points over the week. So far my highest score has been 14.5 and lowest was about 6. I'm shooting for at least 15 each week for the next 6 weeks.
2. Relaxation! Two parts to this: first is to get to bed before 10pm every night, and the second is to schedule some time each week to do something for myself (eg, body balance/pilates/swiss ball at the gym, a nice bath, relaxation tape, or just watching a good DVD!)
3. I've written out my "new self image" on a bit of paper next to my bed, the intention being that I will read it before going to sleep and again as soon as I wake up. I will start doing this every day from now on!
That'd probably do it. I'm doing really well with cutting back on the alcohol and have had hardly anything to drink. Excercise again is a no-brainer, it all gets done regardless (even now, when I am sick, I still go to the gym!!